CEO, President (Small Business)
Arundel Group LLC Auburn Hills, MI
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
The Arundel Group is a premier search firm with a national presence focused on delivering clients highly qualified, top talent professionals within various industries including manufacturing, distribution and logistics. We are currently partnered with a rapidly growing third party logics company in their search for a a strategic leader.
The CEO is the primary operational point of contact between the list of active Customers and the Company. The CEO works with Leaders (i.e., internal and external) to implement, monitor and enhance all aspects of the business to include customer onboarding, operational performance, productivity, customer service, and continuous customer process improvement. He/She has management authority, responsibility, and oversight of the site P&L and Customer satisfaction from an Operational Excellence standpoint. This role is responsible to identify, review, and lead the implementation of standard operating procedures to ensure all Customers have perfect orders while maximizing gross profit for shareholders. He/She will work directly with each Account to ensure consistent processes and quality. This position requires the exercise of independent judgment, decision-making, collaboration, and discretion.
BA/BS degree in Logistics, Industrial Engineering or related operations discipline is strongly preferred
Minimum of 10 years of relevant management experience, preferably in a large, high volume logistics environment responsible for WMS, QDM, LMS, talent management, and P&L
Six Sigma and Lean Management experience +
Develop and manage site P&L based on predetermine budget established at beginning of every fiscal year
• Prepare, communicate and meet all customer operational goals and standardize operation procedures across all accounts
• Monitor space utilization/layout and maximize usage to increase overall Gross Profit
• Manage, coach, mentor, develop staff to achieve prescribed objectives
• Monitor and ensure customer/departmental/facility performance metrics are met in a timely manner
• Ensure accurate and timely preparation of all necessary reports and records regarding customer operations
• Plan and execute integration testing with customer to ensure functional and non-functional business and system specifications are met
• Develop and sustain a quality management program that enables root cause investigations, internal/external, with defective (or non-conforming) operational issues, via data, facts, and objective reasoning
• Develop and sustain a direct equipment preventative maintenance programs, safety programs
• Responsible to identify, propose, review and then follow internal policy to make process revisions
• Lead operational growth, and aid in system technologies to ensure operational success SKILLS
• Excellent written and oral communication skills; able to present information and ideas in an easy to understand and engaging manner; able to respond to questions from groups of managers, sales leaders, clients, teammates, and customers
• A proven track record to effectively manage P&L meeting or exceeding YOY Gross Profit goals
• Proven exceptional interpersonal skills with demonstrated success in working with and developing cooperative, informative and constructive relationships with team members at all levels
• Demonstrated self-confidence to lead, particularly with client relationships
• A proven track record of effectively mentoring, training & developing direct reports and subordinates
Arundel Group LLCWhy Work Here?
Our client is offering a highly competitive compensation package inclusive of Base Salary, Bonus/Equity, and comprehensive health benefits.
The Arundel Group is a premier boutique recruiting and staffing solutions firm with national presence focused on delivering clients highly qualified, top talent professionals for direct-hire placement services. We strategically partner with clients to identify specific needs and deliver leading professionals from our premier talent network to help grow their business and enhance their leadership teams
AddressAuburn Hills, MI
BusinessView all jobs at Arundel Group LLC