Role: Staff Accountant (manufacturing company)
Location: Santa Rosa, CA
This position is responsible for accounting, reporting, general ledger reconciliation, payroll, and compliance tasks. The Sr. Staff Accountant will work under general supervision and must have a certain degree of creativity and latitude to be successful.
- Bachelor’s degree in Accounting or related field required Master’s degree or CPA is a plus.
- GAAP knowledge
- Minimum of three years’ experience in a similar accounting position (Manufacturing business preferred)
- Multi-State compliance experience
- Preferred experience with SAP Business One Software and BNA Asset Depreciation
- Experience in SAP Power BI is desired
- Experience ins Sales Tax Reporting