On-Site Services Specialist
- Seeking candidates who are Duties are checking in and out packages, sorting mail, and emailing.
- There is lifting, bending, standing and walking and always someone to assist if there is anything over 50#.
- Skills needed are Microsoft Office knowledge, knows how to operate a PC, fast learner, good listening skills, good multitasker, team player, takes initiative and asks questions.
- Dress code is business casual.
- Report to 4707 Executive Drive San Diego CA 92121 parking is provided by the customer .
- ***Shift timings***
- 8:00 am to 5:00 pm (Mon to Fri)
- Job Type: Temp to engage.
Roles & Responsibilities:
- Runs high volume copy machines and performs binding and finishing work.
- Operate high volume scanners.
- Operate image handling software
- Operate MS Office and Email systems
- Ensures convenience copiers are working properly, checking for quality via daily inspections.
- Clears paper jams and informs technicians of specific problems.
- Maintains records for management reports and inventories of supplies needed.
- Distributes office supplies, fax transmissions and mail to company personnel and/or designated drop-off points as required.
- Calculates charges for jobs performed and maintains some billing logs.
- Responds to and coordinates all service calls required by customer.
- May perform filing duties in conjunction with specific customer requests.
- Delivers completed jobs to pre-determined customer locations within and outside of the site.
- Maintains daily meter and service logs. - May travel between customer's buildings.
- Answers customer questions regarding status or feasibility of job requests.
- Ensures upkeep of convenience copier areas by keeping neat and well stocked.
- Performs duties related to the shipping and/or receiving of materials.
- Uses shrink-wrap machine, paper cutter, hole driller, bindery equipment, jogger, tape machine, stackers, electric stapler and scales in completion of various jobs contracted.
- Uses all copier equipment, calculator, fax machine, postage meter and some PC.
- Performs filing duties, which may include 'purging' and archiving old documents.
- Performs other duties as assigned.
QUALIFICATIONS (Education, Experience and Certifications) Typically Required:
- Requires high school diploma, GED, or equivalent work experience.
- Some related copy job experience is preferred.
- May require a valid driver's license and minimum levels of auto insurance coverage per Ricoh policy.
- Demonstrated competency in basic computer skills including proficiency in MS Office Suite.
Knowledge, Skills And Abilities:
- Technical aptitude with printers, copy and postage machines and other office equipment - Good customer service skills - Good organization skills
Working Conditions, Mental And Physical Demands:
- Typically, an office environment with adequate lighting and ventilation, and a normal range of temperature and noise level.
- Work assignments are diversified. Interpret, comprehend and apply complex material, data and instruction prepare, provide and convey diversified information.
- Some physical effort is required which may involve long periods of standing, walking, bending, reaching, stretching, climbing or similar activities as well as lifting or moving items weighing up to 50-55 lbs. and in pushing or pulling machines on wheels, which may weigh up to 700 lbs., in order to move for repairs. Walking between buildings may be necessary. - Moderate dexte .
Artius SolutionsSan Diego, CA
BusinessView All Artius Solutions Jobs
You Already Have an Account
We're sending an email you can use to verify and access your account.
If you know your password, you can go to the sign in page.