Driven by the arts?
Chicago’s largest custom picture framing service seeks a full-time professional Artwork Installer. Candidate should have an eye for detail, the ability to work independently or in a team, and be ready to contribute to our legendary customer service. You must also be comfortable driving in Chicago.
- Delivering artwork throughout Chicagoland area.
- Installation of artwork in various scenarios.
- Assisting customers with creative display ideas for their framed artwork.
- Creating memorable and positive experiences for our customers through great service.
- Clear communication with management and sales team while out in the field.
Compensation and Perks:
- Competitive compensation
- Room for growth
- Training on framing and installation techniques
- Medical, dental, vision, and life insurance
- The opportunity to work for a leader in the industry
- Low employee turnover - people enjoy working with us
- Excellent math and customer service skills.
- Excellent driving record and knowledge of Chicago streets.
- Some prior experience with art installation or other in-home skilled service.
- Weekend hours and occasional overtime are required.
- Willingness to travel on occasion to job locations outside of Chicago.
- Ideal candidate has a degree in Art/Design and an outgoing personality.
- Possess creative, methodical, as well as strong problem solving skills.
- Strong attention to detail and penchant for precision.
We are an award winning company celebrating almost 40 years of continuous growth and success.