Artistic Stone has become the San Francisco Bay Area's one of the premier players in kitchen and bath products. Currently, we have one positions open for Office Admin/Sales Assistant/Project Manager Assistant at our San Leandro location.
We are looking for upbeat, focused and well-organized individuals to join our sales and operation teams to help our daily office admin and operation.
Ideal candidates may have an interest in:
• Business administration
• Interior/Home Design/Construction
• Retail/Consumer Products Business
• Project Management and Operations
• Support and troubleshoot customer service issues
• Assist in our sales team with potential of becoming a sales consultant later on
• Assist in project scheduling
• Help verify and validate installation times
• Initiate and solve operations process between sales and project management
• Help with collections, bookkeeping and commission calculation
• Provide excellent customer service
• Participate field marketing events
• BA/BS degree or equivalent
• Excellent communications capabilities.
• Ability to understand entire sales and project process from sales through project completion.
• Ability to manage in high activity, high transaction environment.
• Enthusiastic, highly motivated individuals with a serious work ethic are required. .
• Possess strong analytical skills, including basic math.
• Working on the Saturdays and minor holidays is a must
• Promote honesty and integrity to clients and coworkers.
• Must possess a positive attitude and willingness to work smart at solving customer issues.
• Must be professional, proactive, and respectful to customers and coworkers.
• Past experience in sales and/or home remodeling industry is a plus
• Strong communication and organizational skills and professional demeanor
• MS Office (Excel, Word),
• Strong Basic Math Skills
• College degree
Starting Compensation: Depends on experience
Working hours: Part-time to Full-time. Full-time employee will get paid vacation and health insurance after probation. s
Started 18 years ago, we have evolved to an one-stop shopping center for stone counters, tiles, and cabinets, serving both of commercial and residential projects providing material supply, fabrication, and installation.
We We define our core values as our corporate culture, our brand, and our business strategies, such as Best Customers Experience, Accountability, Integrity and Honesty, Operation Excellence, etc.
We have been ranked as one of the 5,000 fastest-growing private companies in the U. S. by Inc. 500/Inc. 5000 in 2008.