Senior Graphic Designer
Artisans On Fire Las Vegas, NV
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
We are a creative marketing agency working with industry leaders in cannabis, sports, hunting, and online casino gaming.
Artisans on Fire is seeking a creative and qualified senior graphic designer to lead our Graphic Design team by overseeing designs, development, and production of creative projects and services.
We’re looking for a fired up graphic designer with a unique style and point of view to take on a wide spectrum of fun, challenging visual projects and bring them all to life.
In fact, often times you may even find yourself bouncing around between multiple brands in multiple media areas and programs, motion graphics, InDesign, PhotoShop, After Effects etc.
You’ll be working on websites, packaging, displays, packaging, imaginary products, photo shoots, videos, events, spaces... The list goes on. Whatever it is, you’ll be expected to deliver the creative with vision and unrelenting perfectionism.
Sounds like you? Great! We should talk.
The right individual must take great pride in their work and pay strong attention to detail. Applicant must have a strong understanding of graphic design tools and standards along with a strong sense of design style. Must be able to work in a fast-paced environment, while keeping organized and maintaining the highest standard of design quality in all work. Applicant needs to be able to work as part of a team or individually.
The essential responsibilities for the Sr. Graphic Designer position include:
• Maintain and advance the AoF visual brand by enforcing brand guidelines across departments, and continuously explore new ways to enhance those guidelines
• Determining direction for visuals for brands, projects, and campaigns
• Concepting multi-media ad campaigns as well as copywriting for campaigns
• Manage, mentor, and direct a team of 4 graphic designers; providing direction and taking responsibility for finished projects
• Assign design projects from clients, Project Managers, and other department leads to design team members in relation to each individual’s skills and bandwidth.
• Manage the quality and approve design for a range of creative work (Websites, Apparel, Print, Social media, Motion Graphics, 3D work, Illustration, Traditional marketing, Experiential marketing, Packaging, Retail Display, Menu design, Convention booths, etc.)
• Facilitate and educate design team with new trends and tools
• Lead brainstorm meetings with video, social media, photography department and collaborating with other departments to create designs
• Determining branding for all graphic design clients; logos, brand guide, typography, color palette, recommended usage, etc
• Foster open collaboration with video, social media, photography department heads
• Keeping all design files and documents extremely organized to ensure all staff can locate files on the server
• Attending important client meetings as necessary
The ideal candidate should have the following qualifications:
• 8+ years prior agency experience
• 2+ years prior experience in managing a team
• Worked with multiple print and screen printing vendors
• Background in Cannabis or any heavily regulated space a plus
• Experience in creating sales, investor, and pitch decks
Required: Photoshop, Illustrator, Indesign, AfterEffects, Bridge, Google Suite (Docs, Slides, Spreadsheet)
Bonus: Lightroom, Cinema 4D, Premiere
• Must use short keys when working on designs
• Ability to proofread grammar, spelling, and punctuation
• Ability to create commercial design work, not fine art
• Strong written and oral communication skills that show professionalism as well as being able to sell their work to clients
Knowledge of all is a plus; Must be knowledgeable in at least 4
Large Format Printing
• Be immersed and knowledgeable in design culture, current and past
• A strong balance of identity, typography, layout, and illustration design skills
• An open, positive and collaborative communication style
• A solutions-oriented mentality
• Ability to work quickly and efficiently under pressure
• Detail Orientation – Exhibits a high level of accuracy and precision while maintaining a sense of urgency.
• Organizational Skills – Demonstrates strong organization, prioritizing and managing conflicting demands to meet deadlines; consistent follow-up.
• Change Agility – Able to navigate successfully and positively in a fast-paced, high-growth environment where change occurs rapidly. Takes initiative and anticipates needs; responds accordingly.
• Judgment and Decision Making – Considers the relative costs and benefits of potential actions to choose the most appropriate one; looks beyond things accepted as “given” to suggest creative approaches, pulling information from many sources.
• Cultural Fit – Embodies and inspires a positive attitude, in support of our unique culture founded on the principals of excellence, respect, accountability, integrity, enjoyment, and diversity.
WE WILL BE INTERVIEWING VIA VIDEO CONFERENCE
For over a decade, we’ve been working with innovative, market-leading companies that blazed a trail in their chosen industry.
We have made it our mission to tell stories that matter for brands that want to stand out in the crowded space. We are relentless in our pursuit of finely crafted content.
Artisans On FireWhy Work Here?
We are a small company that works hard and has fun together. We service unique clients in emerging markets that fosters creativity.
Artisans on Fire is a full-service creative marketing agency focused on marketing for a very unique niche of clients. We are dedicated to handcrafting content, building strategies and consulting cannabis, gaming and hunting industry entrepreneurs looking to enhance their brand. For over a decade, we’ve been working with innovative, market-leading companies that blazed a trail in their chosen industry. We have made it our mission to tell stories that matter for brands that want to stand out in the crowded space. We are relentless in our pursuit of finely crafted content.
4061 Silestri Ln. Las Vegas NV 89120Las Vegas, NV
Arts and Entertainment