We are a creative marketing agency working with industry leaders in cannabis, sports, hunting, and online casino gaming.
Artisans on Fire is seeking a creative and qualified designer to support our Graphic Design team by assisting in designs, development, and production of creative projects and services.
We’re looking for a fired up graphic designer with a unique style and point of view to take on a wide spectrum of fun, challenging visual projects and bring them all to life.
In fact, often times you may even find yourself bouncing around between multiple brands in multiple media areas and programs, motion graphics, InDesign, PhotoShop, After Effects etc.
To succeed in this role, you must be equal parts ADD and OCD. You’ll be working on websites, packaging, displays, actual products, imaginary products, photo shoots, videos, events, spaces... The list goes on. Whatever it is, you’ll be expected to deliver the creative with vision and unrelenting perfectionism.
Sounds like you? Great! We should talk.
The right individual must take great pride in their work and pay strong attention to detail. Applicant must have a strong understanding of graphic design tools and standards along with a strong sense of design style. Must be able to work in a fast-paced environment, while keeping organized and maintaining the highest standard of design quality in all work. Applicant needs to be able to work as part of a team or individually.
WHAT YOU’LL DO
- Learn and work with the aesthetic and personality of each individual client's brand.
- Design and layout a wide variety of print materials, such as newspaper and magazine advertisements, product packaging, flyers, brochures, posters, postcards, direct mail pieces, and invitations.
- Design and illustrate graphic materials including logos, signage and website images.
- Assist with photo editing and manipulation of graphics for sponsor mockups and marketing presentations.
- Preparing files for proofs, print, and final outputs.
- File management and archiving and documentation of all sponsored and web initiatives for annual recaps.
- Assist in the creative direction of product shoots as requested.
WHAT YOU’LL BRING TO THE TABLE
- Working knowledge of Adobe Creative Cloud
- After Effects
- Ability to work on a Mac
- Excellent design skills and creativity
- Knowledge of production for collateral including resolution, sizes and file types, as well as scanning, pre-press and print production
- Understanding of photography and an eye for photos that will convey necessary messages for design goals
- Highly organized, motivated and able to prioritize and multi-task under the pressure of deadlines
- Ability to take design direction
- Excellent grammatical, spelling, proofreading abilities are preferred
• Detail Orientation – Exhibits a high level of accuracy and precision while maintaining a sense of urgency.
• Organizational Skills – Demonstrates strong organization, prioritizing and managing conflicting demands to meet deadlines; consistent follow-up.
• Communication – Superb interpersonal and communication skills. Builds relationships and works collaboratively in a team environment.
• Change Agility – Able to navigate successfully and positively in a fast-paced, high-growth environment where change occurs rapidly. Takes initiative and anticipates needs; responds accordingly.
• Judgment and Decision Making – Considers the relative costs and benefits of potential actions to choose the most appropriate one; looks beyond things accepted as “given” to suggest creative approaches, pulling information from many sources.
• Cultural Fit – Embodies and inspires a positive attitude, in support of our unique culture founded on the principals of excellence, respect, accountability, integrity, enjoyment, and diversity.