Electrical Estimator and Project Manager
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
Artisan Electric Inc. is growing and looking to expand our residential electrical department. Do you have a strong electrical background? Are you good with people, organized and independent? If so, we're looking for you! Artisan Electric is hiring a Residential Electrical Estimator and Project Manager to join our team.
The Residential Electrical Estimator and Project Manager coordinates every phase of the residential electrical installation from bidding the project through inspection to ensure projects are delivered on time and on budget.
- Create electrical quotes from job descriptions and photos.
- Complete site walks and takeoffs to bid electrical work when necessary. Typical projects include electric vehicle car charging stations, panel changes, electrical service rebuilds, new construction, and general service work.
- Complete all design, and pre-construction planning and assist the Service Manager as necessary to coordinate proper permitting before projects begin.
- Oversee purchasing and on-site deliveries for all project materials.
- Layout 02 residential electricians and apprentices and be the single point of contact through all phases of electrical projects.
- Create and update job scheduling and organizing personnel.
- Dispatch union workers when necessary, including electricians and apprentices.
- Coordinate equipment rental.
- Be on-site during installations as necessary.
- Ensure all paperwork and safety reports have been properly filed, on time, and complete.
- Delegate and oversee real-time and final job costing for projects.
- Update entries in Artisan’s Customer Relations Management (CRM) Database throughout the entirety of the project.
- Commit to providing the highest level of customer service and employee support possible.
- Current Residential WA State EL 02 license required or proof of past WA State EL 02 license and experience.
- Electrical and estimating background required.
- High level of understanding of single-phase electrical systems and components.
- Minimum 1-year prior experience either in an estimating or PM role.
- Slightly obsessive about details and organization.
- Articulate with excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Demonstrated ability to multitask and work in a fast-paced office and field environment.
- Proficiency with computers required.
- Physical demands include the following:
- WA State drivers license and clean driving record.
- Able and willing to drive for several hours per day when required.
- Comfortable on ladders.
- Able to lift 35 lbs.
- Compensation: Compensation package includes a competitive salary, medical/dental/vision, 401k, paid time off and two weeks paid holiday. Company vehicle and cell phone provided.
Salary: $85,000 - $95,000 + sales bonus, depending on experience and performance
PTO: 1.77 hours per 40 hours
About Artisan Electric Inc.
Artisan Electric is a full-service IBEW union electrical contractor specializing in turnkey residential and commercial solar photovoltaic (PV) systems. We are committed to providing a fun, healthy and safe work environment for all of our employees. Artisan was established in 2007 on Vashon Island, and moved to the Georgetown neighborhood of South Seattle in 2013. We are widely regarded as an industry leader in quality installations and practicing what we preach. We are committed to improving and pushing the industry forward in all aspects of the sales and construction cycle.
Artisan specializes in Residential & Commercial Solar & Electrical services as well as EV Charger Installation.
Several years and much success later, Artisan outgrew the offices on Vashon Island, and in 2013, relocated to our permanent headquarters in the historic Georgetown neighborhood of Seattle. Artisan has grown to a total of 45 full time staff (and growing).
969 S Nebraska St Suite ASeattle, WA
Get fresh Electrical Training jobs daily straight to your inbox!
You Already Have an Account
We're sending an email you can use to verify and access your account.
If you know your password, you can go to the sign in page.