- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
Articularis Healthcare Group, Inc (AHG) is a physician led and owned organization dedicated to improving the healthcare by supporting independent rheumatology practices across the country. As the nation’s largest rheumatology specialty group with 20+ practices across 7 states, AHG provides access to best business practices, advisory and management services, and value-based treatment pathways.
AHG currently has an opening for a Medical Assistant at our Gainesville, GA location. This position will split time between both locations. This position may will require some travel to our surrounding Charleston area practices, as needed. Our office hours are Monday through Thursday with a 3-day weekend! Enjoy a positive team environment, work/life balance, and robust benefits package including 6 paid holidays, PTO, 401K, group medical, dental, vision, and short & long-term, disability insurance. Please visit our website at www.articularishealthcare.com for more information.
Pay: $16+ DOE
The Medical Assistant will be responsible for assisting the provider with facilitation of patient visit and procedures, routine laboratory tests, referrals, and quality outcomes for patients of the practice.
Essential Job Responsibilities:
- Responsible for greeting and preparing patients for the health care provider while maintaining a positive and caring attitude.
- Responsible for monitoring, tracking, and assisting patients during office visits.
- Responsible for patient safety and protection of patient privacy rights by observing HIPAA regulations.
- Obtains and accurately records patient information; vital signs, height, weight, allergies, current medications, and all medical history in the EMR.
- Responsible for updating charts and tracking paperwork to completion.
- Responsible for cleaning and preparing examination rooms, equipment, and tools per protocol.
- Accurately documents patient plan(s) of care, tests and examination results in the medical record as directed by the provider.
- Responsible for preparing, cleaning and sterilizing instruments and maintain equipment; stock in patient exam rooms while maintaining cleanliness and organization and disposes of contaminated items according to protocol.
- High School degree or equivalent.
- One (1) year of Medical Assistant experience.
- Certificate of completion from an accredited Medical Assistant (MA) program OR an EMT certificate.
- Experience in a clinical setting.
- Experience and ability to navigate an EMR.
- Solid assessment, clinical, and documentation skills.
- Associates Degree in a related field
- Successful completion of an Accredited National Certification Exam (i.e.: AAMA or AMT) for Certified Medical Assistant (CMA) or Registered Medical Assistant (RMA).
- 3+ years of experience in a clinical setting.
- Rheumatology experience.
*Reasonable accommodations my be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
Get fresh Physician Assistant jobs daily straight to your inbox!
You Already Have an Account
We're sending an email you can use to verify and access your account.
If you know your password, you can go to the sign in page.