Box Truck Delivery Driver (Home Delivery) - $22.50/hr + 3 weeks paid vacation
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
We are looking for a reliable, physically fit, and enthusiastic person to join our Article Delivery Team in the Dallas area. Strong communication and interpersonal skills are a must. Our delivery teams provide the first in-person contact customers have with our brand. As such, the Article Delivery Team must consistently exhibit the core principles of the Article brand.
What You'll Do
- Drive a box truck in Dallas and surrounding areas.
- Work with a delivery partner in two-person teams to deliver a variety of furniture items into the homes and businesses of our amazing customers.
- Safely load and unload furniture from the warehouse into the delivery vehicle.
- Lift and move furniture into residential locations safely and with care.
- Unpack and assembly of furniture and household accessories.
- Follow DOT regulations and safety standards.
- Provide professional and friendly customer engagement and communication.
- Adhere to routes and delivery schedules.
- Work in the warehouse to complete associate duties as required.
- Legally able to work in the United States
- Maintain a positive, empathetic, and professional attitude toward customers and team members at all times.
- Acknowledge and resolve customer complaints.
- Meet and exceed expectations as we work to delight and impress our customers.
- Ensure total customer satisfaction.
- Communicate in a timely and professional manner with other team members, ADT dispatch, and supervisor.
- This position starts at $22.50 per hour
- Potential for customers tips
- Paid uniforms and safety PPE, Safety boots
- Benefits (after 60 days)
- Health and dental benefits package
- Paid sick days and 3 weeks of vacation
- We want Particles to have a sense of ownership, we offer stock options (after one year of employment)
Skills Knowledge and Expertise
- One of the following:
- 2+ years of professional box truck driving experience
- CDL Class A or B license
- Veteran with driver training and MOS Code:
- Marines 3500, 3531
- Army 88M
- Air Force 2T1X1
- You’re experienced and comfortable working with customers
- Must have a valid state driver’s license and have a clean driving record for the last three years
- You’re physically fit and able to lift a minimum of 60 pounds; delivering furniture is challenging work and we don't want you to hurt yourself
- Reliable, flexible schedule, and have the ability to meet the demands of the business
- Overnight travel as needed
- Must be able to pass:
- A pre-employment fit-for-duty physical
- DOT drug test
- Physical exam
- Criminal background check
- Excellent English communication skills
- You can work weekends/ holidays
- Commitment to safety, we provide uniforms and safety boots
- After a 2-month probationary period:
- Medical, Dental, & Vision
- 6 Paid sick days
- 3 weeks of paid vacation
- Life Insurance
- Stock options after one year of employment
- 45% Employee discount + 15 % family & friends discount
Transportation and StorageView all jobs at Article