Artic Consulting is expanding our organization, building a values-driven global organization known for our commitment to excellence and business impact, outstanding working relationships with clients and team members, and leading-edge knowledge in business consulting and technology solutions. We are looking for a designer with the following:
- We are looking for a 2-D animator that can create some online training courses.
- Training will make use of approx. 100 scenes with various characters walking the trainee through different situations.
- Script and voice-over will be provided
- Ideal candidate has solid experience with Adobe Animate (or a similar tool) to create avatar-style animations.
- Story-boarding experience in Adobe Illustrator (or a similar tool) is a plus.
- Animate graphics for online training course.
- Collaborate with instructional designer, project manager, and client to ensure creation and completion of high end work.
- Animate various styles of motion graphics, including but not limited to: title treatments, logos, transitions, credits.
- Manage all aspects of animation and motion graphics to completion.
- Create and deliver graphics from pre-design templates.
- Maintain reliable and necessary file organization for ease of collaboration while working in a team environment for pre- and post-production workflows.
- Have the ability to jump into a project at any stage.
- Interest in learning new techniques and workflows.
- An ongoing dedication to perfecting your craft.
- 2-5 years’ experience in animation, VFX and motion graphics work.
- Animation/motion graphics reel or portfolio that illustrates your strengths and skill set range. (Please note your contributions.)
- Excellent technical skills and a command of various aspects of motion graphics and animation.
- Best practices for the use of Adobe Illustrator, Animate or similar tools.
- Strong organization skills for project development within a team setting.
- Self-management and motivation for keeping projects on track.
- Communication skills to work with various departments, juggle multiple deadlines in a fast-paced, changing environment.
- Careful consideration and management of self, client relations and timely needs.
Artic Consulting is an EEO and Affirmative Action
Employer of Females/Minorities/Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities.
All employment decisions shall be made without
regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry,
disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or
expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any
other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Artic is committed to providing veteran
employment opportunities to our service men and women.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed
or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring.