Our client is looking for an experienced Welding Manager who can be promotable.
Weld Manager Summary:
Supervises and coordinates activities of workers engaged in operating variety of machines to weld parts or products by performing the following duties.
Weld Manager Responsibilities and Duties:
- Analyzes work orders to estimate worker hours and create machining schedules that meet both internal and external needs.
- Computes amounts of stock and supplies required for operations, based on production schedules, and requisitions materials from storage area.
- Interprets specifications, blueprints, and job orders to workers, and assigns duties.
- Plans flow of materials through department
- Knows MIG welding process for mild steel and stainless steel
- Familiar with Robotic welding
- Maintains supplies of consumables, ordering to maintain quantities of supplies
- May supervise large vertical milling and drilling machines
- Interfaces with others in the organization to ensure customer deadlines are met.
- Inspects and measures parts and products to verify conformance to specifications.
- Directs workers in adjusting machines and equipment to repair products which fail to meet standards.
- Establishes or adjusts work procedures to meet production schedules.
- Develops, recommends, and implements measures to improve production methods, equipment performance, and quality of product.
- Suggests changes in working conditions and use of equipment to increase efficiency of shop, department, or work crew.
- Analyzes and resolves work problems, or assists workers in solving work problems.
- Maintains time and production records.
- Develops capital equipment justifications for machine tools and process technology to improve quality, cost, and cycle times.
- Estimates, requisitions, and inspects materials.
- AWS certified Certified Welding Supervisor preferred
Welding Manager Requirements:
High School Diploma
Must have experience in a manufacturing welding environment.
Must have Supervisory experience.
Please download a detailed resume to the application - otherwise a short form resume will be sent and your qualifications cannot be viewed for consideration. Please do not use Zip Recruiter's resume offered, or a Linked In resume - it is not enough information!
Salary $60,000 - $80,000 a year (base).
Arthur Wright & Associates is a employee recruitment firm / headhunter that specializes in placing candidates within the manufacturing, operations, and engineering industries.
We connect manufacturing, engineering, and industrial companies with top talent quickly, confidentially, professionally and with commitment.
Arthur Wright and Associates
Why Work Here?Recruiting Specialists for the Manufacturing, Operations, and Engineering Industries. Arthur Wright & Associates is a employee recruitment firm / headhunter that specializes in placing candidates within the manufacturing, operations, and engineering industries. We connect manufacturing, engineering, and industrial companies with top talent quickly, confidentially, professionally and with commitment.
We help candidates find jobs they will thrive in!