- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
This position requires Automotive Manufacturing Experience.
Program Manager Responsibilities
· Administer Advanced Product Quality Planning (APQP), per customer and company standards
· Review incoming drawings, CAD data, sketches, EWO's, Fastrackers, etc., affecting current and awarded business
· Concept/sketch stock strips, die line ups, checking fixtures, automation equipment, assembly equipment
· Manage program cost accounting, assist in quoting and estimating team as required
· Chair meetings including but not limited to: weekly program meeting, APQP meeting and Process improvement meeting
· Write customer correspondence and customer liaison with customer buyers, engineers, and quality personnel as required; copy all correspondence to sales department and all appropriate parties to ensure effective communication
· Interface with vendors
· Interface through purchasing with material suppliers
· Participate in Continual Improvement activities
· Interface with all departments such as quality, finance, human resources, maintenance, production, and materials to produce best quality products at least costs
· Write purchase orders to submit for approval
· Approve tooling invoices prior to payment by insuring tooling vendor has fulfilled all obligations such as building tooling to meet company specifications, parts quality requirements and required production rates
· Handle confidential information on a regular basis
· Encourage safety and housekeeping practices and lead by example. Promote and practice “safety first” policy by addressing hazards, defective equipment and unsafe conditions immediately.
· Promote and facilitate Open Door process, effective communication and Fair Treatment
· Adhere to customer requirements, Business Operating System and company policies
Program Manager Qualifications
· Able to prepare, read and interpret written reports, instructions, procedures and guidelines
· Able to read and interpret blueprints and schematics
· Able to manage and schedule multiple priorities and meet deadlines
· Able to use computer and software as required
· Able to work flexible and additional hours
· Must have good understanding of Geometric Dimensioning and Tolerancing (GD&T)
Program Manager Requirements:
Injection Molding experience
8+ years in manufacturing
Knowledgable in use of:
-automotive checking fixtures
-Geometric Dimensioning and Tolerancing (GD&T)
-computer programs (MS Office, MS Project, Excel, Word, Inventor)
Many resumes arrive with no phone number or email address. To be considered for positions, you must download your own professional resume and complete the application with your phone number and email address.
Salary $90,000 - $110,000 a year.
Arthur Wright & Associates is a employee recruitment firm / headhunter that specializes in placing candidates within the manufacturing, operations, and engineering industries.
We connect manufacturing, engineering, and industrial companies with top talent quickly, confidentially, professionally and with commitment.
Arthur Wright and Associates
BusinessView all jobs at Arthur Wright and Associates
Get fresh Automotive Manufacturing Management jobs daily straight to your inbox!
You Already Have an Account
We're sending an email you can use to verify and access your account.
If you know your password, you can go to the sign in page.