Production Supervisor (New Start-Up)
Arthur Wright and Associates Blountville, TN
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
This position requires Manufacturing experience.
The Production Supervisor is responsible for safety, quality and production goals for assigned department(s). This is accomplished by planning, goal setting, staff development, problem solving, and maintaining open and effective communication with employees at various levels.
Production Supervisor Responsibilities:
- Works with support departments to identify/correct problems
- Conducts performance reviews to determine subordinates' strengths and weaknesses and recommends development opportunities accordingly
- Responsible for developing overall training schedule for entire department
- Plans project schedules to ensure that customer demands are met while maintaining good product quality
- Shares information and opinions with upper management regarding new equipment, processes, etc.
- Assists in planning for new processes/products
- Works with Team Leader input to determine root cause of significant problems that relate to productivity, scrap or quality
- Prioritizes, schedules, and monitors staff workload and provides resources to meet department G&Os
- Participates in the development of department G&Os
- Assists in the development of department and fixed asset budgets
- Coordinates activities to develop and implement safety improvement activities
- Keep Manager informed of current trends and problems in the department in a timely manner
- Supervise, coordinate and evaluate the work of department and cross-functional teams by coaching, counseling, conducting performance appraisals, empowering and involving group members, and resolving conflicts that may occur within or between teams
- Assist in the development of production schedules and closely monitor production targets in regard to department G&Os and customer demands. Ensure safety concerns are addressed and product quality is maintained
- Oversees and is responsible for the department's long-term projects, future equipment implications, meeting department budgets, G&Os, manpower needs, training and resources
- Provides leadership and direction to entire department
- Negotiates with outside departments to support departmental projects, key problems, and improvement activities
- Demonstrates ability to lead multiple kaizen activities
- Other duties and responsibilities as assigned (includes all non-essential or non-major activities)
Production Supervisor Requirements:
- 3+ years' experience in a manufacturing environment
- 3+ years' supervisory experience
Please download your detailed resume to the application and do not use the resume offered as it does not provide enough employment history and responsibilities. 1 out of 3 applications do not provide a detailed resume and are not considered. Please download your resume and not Indeed's resume.
Salary $60,000 - $70,000 a year plus bonus!
Arthur Wright & Associates is a employee recruitment firm / headhunter that specializes in placing candidates within the manufacturing, operations, and engineering industries.
We connect manufacturing, engineering, and industrial companies with top talent quickly, confidentially, professionally and with commitment.
Arthur Wright and AssociatesWhy Work Here?
We help candidates find jobs they will thrive in!
Recruiting Specialists for the Manufacturing, Operations, and Engineering Industries. Arthur Wright & Associates is a employee recruitment firm / headhunter that specializes in placing candidates within the manufacturing, operations, and engineering industries. We connect manufacturing, engineering, and industrial companies with top talent quickly, confidentially, professionally and with commitment.