- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
Please note that this position requires Automotive Manufacturing experience.
The Operations Manager is responsible for keeping track of the big picture and identifying potential areas of improvement.
Operations Manager Responsibilities:
Long-term planning to create initiatives that further the company's overall goals
Coordinating different teams to foster exchange of ideas and provide cross-team learning opportunities
Assessing and analyzing departmental budgets to find ways to minimize expenses and optimize profits
Inspiring and motivating employees to perform at their best through positive encouragement and incentive initiatives
Develop proposals for capital expenditures and make improvement recommendations for manufacturing operation.
Communicating with senior officials about shifting company priorities and projects
Identifying potential problems and points of friction and working to find solutions in order to maximize efficiency and revenue
Hands-on operation of company’s operations
Identifying opportunities to expand or shift course in order to take advantage of changes in the market
Operations Manager Requirements:
- 5+ years of experience and success as an operations manager in a manufacturing facility.
- BS degree
- 2+ years of experience in an Automotive Manufacturing facility.
- Demonstrated success in a leadership and team building role, with ability to coach and develop direct reports.
- Strong understanding of Lean Manufacturing principles and fundamentals
- Strong computer experience utilizing Microsoft programs and applications (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, etc)
- Management / Supervisory experience in an automotive component manufacturing company with Profit & Loss.
Many resumes arrive with no phone number or email address.To be considered for positions, you must download your own professional resume and complete the application with your phone number and email address.
Salary $100,000 - $125,000 a year.
Arthur Wright & Associates is a employee recruitment firm / headhunter that specializes in placing candidates within the manufacturing, operations, and engineering industries.
We connect manufacturing, engineering, and industrial companies with top talent quickly, confidentially, professionally and with commitment.
Arthur Wright and Associates
BusinessView all jobs at Arthur Wright and Associates
Get fresh Automotive Fixed Operations Manager jobs daily straight to your inbox!
You Already Have an Account
We're sending an email you can use to verify and access your account.
If you know your password, you can go to the sign in page.