This position requires Automotive Manufacturing experience.
Please download your detailed resume to the application and do not use quick apply as it sends a short form resume with only the minimum of your employment history and it will not be viewed by a recruiter.
Production Manager Responsibilities:
• Manages three complete shifts consisting of Supervisors, Team Leaders, Material Handlers, Production Control and direct production associates.
• Ensures that Safety, Quality and Production standards are maintained
• Compares actual performance with planned performance and takes corrective action if needed to ensure that objectives are achieved
• Meet key performance indicators such as Quality, Safety, Productivity, Scrap Rates, Labor Efficiencies, On-time Delivery, Machine Down Time and Inventory Levels to ensure operations are running in an efficient matter
• Works closely with Maintenance to schedule preventative maintenance programs
• Communicates with all departments on an effective level
• Deals with personnel concerns
• Works with project leaders and engineering on new equipment
• Arrange education programs for production personnel
• Responsible for adhering to OSHA and EPA relations
• Performs other duties as required
• Follows and supports Company’s operating principles
Production Manager Requirements:
• Bachelor Degree
• 5+ years Hands-on automotive manufacturing production and supervisory experience with Continuous Improvement skills.
• LEAN & Six Sigma experience
• Ability to read blue prints
• Must have computer skills
• Ability to use test instruments
• Ability to communicate effectively with others
Salary $85,000 - $105,000 a year.
Arthur Wright & Associates is a employee recruitment firm / headhunter that specializes in placing candidates within the manufacturing, operations, and engineering industries.
We connect manufacturing, engineering, and industrial companies with top talent quickly, confidentially, professionally and with commitment.
Arthur Wright and Associates
Why Work Here?Recruiting Specialists for the Manufacturing, Operations, and Engineering Industries. Arthur Wright & Associates is a employee recruitment firm / headhunter that specializes in placing candidates within the manufacturing, operations, and engineering industries. We connect manufacturing, engineering, and industrial companies with top talent quickly, confidentially, professionally and with commitment.
We help candidates find jobs they will thrive in!