Manufacturing Operations Manager
Arthur Wright and Associates Independence, IA
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
Please make sure that all your experience is listed on your resume for the recruiter to view your qualifications. Downloading a your own resume (not your profile information) is required, and please no picture resumes - it must be in a file that can be easily viewed.
This position requires Manufacturing experience.
The Operations Manager is responsible for keeping track of the big picture and identifying potential areas of improvement.
Operations Manager duties and responsibilities
- Long-term planning to create initiatives that further the company's overall goals
- Coordinating different teams to foster exchange of ideas and provide cross-team learning opportunities
- Assessing and analyzing departmental budgets to find ways to minimize expenses and optimize profits
- Inspiring and motivating employees to perform at their best through positive encouragement and incentive initiatives
- Develop proposals for capital expenditures and make improvement recommendations for manufacturing operation.
- Communicating with senior officials about shifting company priorities and projects
- Identifying potential problems and points of friction and working to find solutions in order to maximize efficiency and revenue
- Hands-on operation of company’s operations
- Identifying opportunities to expand or shift course in order to take advantage of changes in the market
Operations Manager Requirements:
- 5+ years of experience and success as an operations manager in a manufacturing facility
- BS degree
- 10+ years of experience in a Manufacturing facility.
- Demonstrated success in a leadership and team building role, with ability to coach and develop direct reports.
- Strong understanding of Lean Manufacturing principles and fundamentals
- Strong computer experience utilizing Microsoft programs and applications (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, etc)
- Management / Supervisory experience in an automotive component manufacturing company with Profit & Loss (preferred).
Salary $105,000 - $125,000 a year with relocation assistance.
Arthur Wright & Associates is a employee recruitment firm / headhunter that specializes in placing candidates within the manufacturing, operations, and engineering industries.
We connect manufacturing, engineering, and industrial companies with top talent quickly, confidentially, professionally and with commitment.
Arthur Wright and AssociatesWhy Work Here?
We help candidates find jobs they will thrive in!
Recruiting Specialists for the Manufacturing, Operations, and Engineering Industries. Arthur Wright & Associates is a employee recruitment firm / headhunter that specializes in placing candidates within the manufacturing, operations, and engineering industries. We connect manufacturing, engineering, and industrial companies with top talent quickly, confidentially, professionally and with commitment.