This position requires Manufacturing Maintenance with Hydraulics, Pneumatics and Machining Centers experience.
Manufacturing Maintenance Technician Responsibilities:
- Communicates planning, monitoring, and appraising job contributions, and recommends compensation actions, adhering to policies and procedures.
- Leads maintenance operational standards by contributing information to strategic plans and reviews; implementing production, productivity, quality, customer-service, safety, security, and health standards; resolving problems; identifying system improvements.
- Evaluates systems and equipment performance by conferring with operating departments; identifying problems and requirements.
- Keeps systems and equipment operating by implementing a preventive maintenance program; operating and testing systems and equipment.
- Ensures repairs on systems and equipment.
- Improves systems and equipment performance by studying performance results; identifying, recommending, and implementing changes, expansions, and additions.
- Maintains safe, secure and a healthy work environment by adhering to organization standards and policies, and to legal regulations; immediately addressing issues and alerting others regarding potential concerns.
- Prepares maintenance information and reports by collecting, analyzing, and summarizing data and trends.
- Contributes to maintenance and organization success by welcoming related, different, and new requests; helping others accomplish job results.
- All other duties as assigned.
Manufacturing Maintenance Technician Requirements:
• 5+ years experience in Manufacturing environment (Automotive Manufacturing, preferred)
• Excellent attendance
• Must have experience with Hydraulics, Pneumatics and Electrical functions.
• Desire to learn the business, understand the production process by walking the floor, and participating in production meetings
• A complete hands on approach is required to assist the plant in developing into a successful and profitable division of the company
• Ability to work independently without supervision and with minimum direction
• Ability to work in a team environment and be both a team player and team leader
• Ability to manage and direct subordinates on the day-to-day tasks in a fast paced environment
• Ability to mentor and guide subordinates to achieve overall departmental goals and objectives
• Respecting and understanding of the Customer/Supplier relationship
• Adopt a common sense approach to identifying and addressing problems and control weaknesses
• Ensure that all duties and tasks are carried out in a safe and efficient manner and at no time is the employee or their co-workers placed in an unsafe condition
Please provide a detailed resume when applying and do not use a short form resume (that is offered through the application) as it does not provide your complete list of responsibilities.
Salary, plus Overtime with relocation assistance.
Arthur Wright & Associates is a employee recruitment firm / headhunter that specializes in placing candidates within the manufacturing, operations, and engineering industries.
We connect manufacturing, engineering, and industrial companies with top talent quickly, confidentially, professionally and with commitment.