Please provide a detailed resume when applying and do not use a short form resume (that is offered through the application) as it does not provide your complete list of responsibilities.
This position requires Manufacturing Maintenance with Machining and Electrical experience.
Manufacturing Maintenance Engineer Responsibilities:
- Communicates planning, monitoring, and appraising job contributions, and recommends compensation actions, adhering to policies and procedures.
- Leads maintenance operational standards by contributing information to strategic plans and reviews; implementing production, productivity, quality, customer-service, safety, security, and health standards; resolving problems; identifying system improvements.
- Evaluates systems and equipment performance by conferring with operating departments; identifying problems and requirements.
- Keeps systems and equipment operating by implementing a preventive maintenance program; operating and testing systems and equipment.
- Ensures repairs on systems and equipment.
- Improves systems and equipment performance by studying performance results; identifying, recommending, and implementing changes, expansions, and additions.
- Maintains safe, secure and a healthy work environment by adhering to organization standards and policies, and to legal regulations; immediately addressing issues and alerting others regarding potential concerns.
- Prepares maintenance information and reports by collecting, analyzing, and summarizing data and trends.
- Contributes to maintenance and organization success by welcoming related, different, and new requests; helping others accomplish job results.
- All other duties as assigned.
Manufacturing Maintenance Engineer Requirements:
• 5+ years experience in Manufacturing environment (Automotive Manufacturing, preferred)
• Bachelor's Degree
• 3+ years experience in maintenance and spare parts inventory and preventive maintenance.
• Excellent attendance
• Must have experience with Hydraulics, Pneumatics and Electrical functions.
• Desire to learn the business, understand the production process by walking the floor, and participating in production meetings
• A complete hands on approach is required to assist the plant in developing into a successful and profitable division of the company
• Ability to work independently without supervision and with minimum direction
• Ability to work in a team environment and be both a team player and team leader
• Ability to manage and direct subordinates on the day-to-day tasks in a fast paced environment
• Ability to mentor and guide subordinates to achieve overall departmental goals and objectives
• Respecting and understanding of the Customer/Supplier relationship
• Adopt a common sense approach to identifying and addressing problems and control weaknesses
• Ensure that all duties and tasks are carried out in a safe and efficient manner and at no time is the employee or their co-workers placed in an unsafe condition
Salary $60,000 - $75,000 a year and relocation.
Arthur Wright & Associates is a employee recruitment firm / headhunter that specializes in placing candidates within the manufacturing, operations, and engineering industries.
We connect manufacturing, engineering, and industrial companies with top talent quickly, confidentially, professionally and with commitment.