This position requires Automotive Manufacturing experience.
Human Resource Supervisor Responsibilities Include:
- Provide leadership and actively participate in maintaining a zero incident safety and environmental process.
- Provide systemic support to continuously improve employee engagement.
- Proactively build and maintain a positive relationship with employees and through active and transparent communication, fair and consistent application policy, and labor agreements.
- Execute and manage the payroll process.
- Lead grievance meetings and provide support in labor negotiations.
- Recruit and develop talent to achieve the business goals/objectives.
- Support and execute divisional and/or corporate initiatives.
- Administer company policy, performance management, and compensation process.
- Assist employees in resolving benefit-related issues.
- Develop the capabilities of employees through formal and informal training and provide opportunities to maximize their full potential.
- Assist with the management of all employee relations activities to ensure employees are provided information / guidance regarding all HR/Policy related items
- Facilitate disciplinary investigations
- Schedule, implement, coordinate and manage New Hire Orientation and ensure proper paperwork is completed accurately (tax withholdings, I-9, etc.)
- Ensure all employment testing is completed and tracked for each candidate to maintain compliance with Company policies
- Ensure temporary employee reviews are complete in a timely manner to support the temp-to-hire process
- Responsible for managing the interaction with Staffing Agencies to maintain proper manning for plant departments
- Recruiting for all hourly positions to include posting open hourly positions internally and externally as required for staffing; occasionally assist with salary posting/recruiting as well.
- Responsible for tracking and updating required reports for headcount changes and attendance records
Automotive Manufacturing Human Resource Supervisor Requirements:
- Bachelor’s Degree in Human Resource studies or Business Administration with an emphasis in Human Resources
- Human Resources experience in a manufacturing facility.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills, ability to influence behaviour through positive dialogue and have strong quantitative and analytical skills.
- 8+ years experience in an automotive manufacturing environment in a HR role.
- 3+ years Supervisory experience with mentoring responsibilities.
- Experience in computer skills such as Microsoft Office products.
- Knowledge of HR compliance, employment laws, and regulatory requirements.
- Excellent computer skills: HRIS, spreadsheets, word processing, databases, and kronos.
Please download a detailed resume to the application - otherwise a short form resume will be sent and your qualifications cannot be viewed for consideration.
Salary $60,000 - $70,000 a year.
Arthur Wright & Associates is a employee recruitment firm / headhunter that specializes in placing candidates within the manufacturing, operations, and engineering industries.
We connect manufacturing, engineering, and industrial companies with top talent quickly, confidentially, professionally and with commitment.
Arthur Wright and Associates
Why Work Here?Recruiting Specialists for the Manufacturing, Operations, and Engineering Industries. Arthur Wright & Associates is a employee recruitment firm / headhunter that specializes in placing candidates within the manufacturing, operations, and engineering industries. We connect manufacturing, engineering, and industrial companies with top talent quickly, confidentially, professionally and with commitment.
We help candidates find jobs they will thrive in!