The Electronics Engineer is responsible for developing and supporting in-house product designs, machine programming, and technical support of manufacturing operations.
Electronics Engineer Responsibilities:
- Develop, fabricate and code electronic and electromechanical tooling and test fixtures utilizing microcontrollers, user interfaces, signal conditioning and other methods, focusing on safety, quality, and HMI/HCI human factors.
- Develop and integrate custom printed circuit boards into project designs.
- Write specification documents, work instructions, test plans and reports.
- Develop and maintain database and spreadsheet tools using Visual Basic and SQL.
- Develop end-user programs for advanced capital equipment (AOI, Selective Solder, Conformal Coater, SMT etc.).
- Develop and document designs using C, Python, LabVIEW, AutoCAD, SolidWorks, Adobe Suite and other engineering tools.
- Provide technical support to manufacturing operations.
- Work with engineers, technicians, operators and other operations personnel.
Electronics Engineer Qualifications:
- BS or MS degree in Electrical Engineering and 2+ years experience in electromechanical interfaces.
- Proficiency in C/C++ and Python.
- Experience with Visual Basic for Applications (VBA) and SQL databases.
- Understanding of Human Machine Interface (HMI) and Human Computer Interface (HCI) concepts.
- Proficiency with National Instruments LabVIEW is desired.
- Analog circuit design including control, signal conditioning, filters, and ADC/DAC circuits.
- Digital circuit design including microcontroller interface to logic and memory.
- PCB schematic and layout tools.
- Analytical metrology (DVM, oscilloscope, spectrum analyzer etc.).
- Metal and plastic fabrication (milling, drilling, cutting, joining) experience is desired.
- Experience programming CNC-based and SMT automated production tools is desired.
- Excellent analytical, problem-solving, teamwork and communication skills are required.
Please download a detailed resume to the application - otherwise a short form resume will be sent and your qualifications cannot be viewed for consideration. Please do not use Zip Recruiter's resume offered, or a Linked In resume - it is not enough information! Please no picture or scanned resumes - it must be in a file that can be easily viewed.
Salary $70,000 - $90,000 a year.
Arthur Wright & Associates is a employee recruitment firm / headhunter that specializes in placing candidates within the manufacturing, operations, and engineering industries.
We connect manufacturing, engineering, and industrial companies with top talent quickly, confidentially, professionally and with commitment.
Arthur Wright and Associates
Why Work Here?Recruiting Specialists for the Manufacturing, Operations, and Engineering Industries. Arthur Wright & Associates is a employee recruitment firm / headhunter that specializes in placing candidates within the manufacturing, operations, and engineering industries. We connect manufacturing, engineering, and industrial companies with top talent quickly, confidentially, professionally and with commitment.
We help candidates find jobs they will thrive in!