This position requires Automotive Manufacturing Experience.
The Senior Manufacturing Engineer is responsible for evaluating existing processes and configuring manufacturing systems to reduce cost, improve sustainability and develop best practices within the production process.
Senior Manufacturing Engineer Description:
- Maintain reliable and safe manufacturing systems while improving production rates, efficiencies, yields, costs and changeovers.
- Improve process capability and production volume while maintaining and improving quality standards.
- Advise on corrective actions.
- Develop and implement systems that optimize all phases of production process
- Trouble shoot and resolve re-occurring manufacturing process issues.
- Maintain and update process documentation.
- Establish part processing, implement processing and assembly of products to ensure the highest quality at the optimum production rate and the most economical cost.
- Review new part drawings and processes for proper utilization of machines.
- Continually evaluate safety, ergonomics, productivity and quality while improving process. Maintain all jigs, fixtures, and tools in-house.
- Serve as a liaison between machine tool manufacturer and shop employees during new equipment start-up.
- Provide support for machine set-ups and training.
- Trouble-shoot in production departments to minimize down-time.
- Provide and implement training that will enable personnel to better perform their departmental functions as needed.
- Furnish emergency tooling or alternate methods to support production.
- Initiate and formalize cost savings at both plant and division levels.
- Recommend and review new equipment purchases and plant layout to improve production. Evaluate new equipment run-off and current equipment performance using SPC.
- Productive management of Capital programs and expenditures
Senior Manufacturing Engineer Qualifications:
- Bachelor’s Degree in Engineering
- 3+ years’ experience in an automotive manufacturing environment in an engineering capacity.
- Must have experience with automotive manufacturing and continuous improvement.
Please download your detailed resume to the application and do not use the resume offered as it does not provide enough employment history and responsibilities. 1 out of 3 applications do not provide a detailed resume and are not considered.
Salary $70,000 - $80,000 plus bonus, with relocation assistance.
Arthur Wright & Associates is a employee recruitment firm / headhunter that specializes in placing candidates within the manufacturing, operations, and engineering industries.
We connect manufacturing, engineering, and industrial companies with top talent quickly, confidentially, professionally and with commitment.
Arthur Wright and Associates
Why Work Here?Recruiting Specialists for the Manufacturing, Operations, and Engineering Industries. Arthur Wright & Associates is a employee recruitment firm / headhunter that specializes in placing candidates within the manufacturing, operations, and engineering industries. We connect manufacturing, engineering, and industrial companies with top talent quickly, confidentially, professionally and with commitment.
We help candidates find jobs they will thrive in!