This position requires Automotive Manufacturing experience with PLC's, Programming, Maintenance and Design.
The Controls Engineer oversees the operation and programming of all industrial control systems and equipment.
The Controls Engineer determines industrial controls needs with respect to the current operation and plans for future control needs. Interacts with engineering, maintenance and operations concerning controls systems issues and solutions. Ensures the proper operations of the following systems - PLC Systems, VFD's, HMI's, Control Networks, Window Servers, WAN, LAN, and desktop PC's.
Automotive Manufacturing Controls Engineer Responsibilities
· Administers and troubleshoots the plant's local area network.
· Programs PLC logic and HMI interfaces for new projects and current system modifications.
· Modifies and generates Electrical schematics using AutoCAD.
· Provides support and consulting on industrial controls projects to engineering, production, maintenance, and other plant departments as needed.
· Coveys information to management regarding all consequential operational problems.
· Executes data and system file backups according to procedure, including PLC and HMI files.
· Interacts with corporate IS support to remedy problems existing with respect to the Client/Server environment, WAN, LAN, and desktop applications.
· Interfaces with vendors to specify and implement controls solutions.
· Installs Floor-based Manufacturing Systems.
Controls Engineer Requirements:
A four-year degree in Engineering
2+ years experience in an automotive manufacturing environment with PLC's, Program, Maintenance and Design.
Strong knowledge of PLC Systems, VFD's, HMI's, Control Networks, Window Servers, WAN, LAN, and desktop PC
Please download a detailed resume to the application - otherwise a short form resume will be sent and your qualifications cannot be viewed for consideration.
Salary $75,000.00 - $90,000.00 a year.