We are a forty-year old social dance school that is expanding our business and looking for motivated, excited customer service experts to train to become full-time Latin and Ballroom dance instructors. We require absolutely no dance experience; all we ask is that you are ready to involve yourself in our paid training program to find out if you're a fit for one of the most exciting careers out there!
After your intensive paid training, as a full-time instructor you will be responsible for instructing students in all of the ballroom and social dances that you've seen on TV: Tango, swing, salsa, bachata, foxtrot and so many more! Most lessons are one-on-one with your students so you will develop long term relations with the clients and provide them with the best customer service in the business. There are even opportunities to travel for competition and training!
As you gain experience through teaching and daily dance and business training, you will find yourself wondering how you ever sat down for eight hours a day. Working as a team with other instructors, you will help create a work atmosphere that is fast-paced and fun for both the clients and your co-workers.
So, if you had artistic aspirations or were an athlete and are looking for work that is more active and engaging than the normal 9-5 desk job, then you owe it to yourself to apply.
1. Send over a regular resume or call for application
(remember: no dance experience necessary!)
2. From there, we'll bring in the best "people-people" for interviews.
3. For those selected, we immerse them in a fun, active paid training period
4. When ready, we'll transition them into full time dance instructors.
Requirements and Experience:
- The desire to work closely with people and use dancing to add some fun to their lives
- The drive to have a physically active and exciting job in a work environment where there is always music playing
- The willingness and patience to master a new skill with the help of experienced and expert teachers
- Customer service experience is a plus, as is any dance experience (but again, not required!)
Our company (Arthur Murray) has been teaching the world to dance since 1912. There are nearly 300 locations all over the globe, and you have a chance to be apart of the largest dance corporation in the world!
All the fun of a creative dance job, but with the stability and perks of a flexible schedule, vacation and sick pay, paid training, opportunity for travel and advancement within the company.