Do you want to be a part of a growing industry? Do you have what it takes to work with an all-star team and enjoy an environment where you're rewarded for your hard work? If this sounds like you, let's discuss your new role as Project Manager with a rapidly growing public works construction company.
As the Project Manager your job duties will include:
- monitoring project schedules, budgets, and resources
- staying on top of change order requests
- provide guidance to department heads - we want your mind
- manage client communication and project coordination
- direct project meetings with internal staff and clients
- working with staff to conduct closeout of projects
You are the right person if you have:
- 5+ years of project management experience in a public works construction company
- 5+ years of field experience with utilities
- the ability to problem-solve and can make challenging decisions with tight deadlines
- excellent communication abilities
Salary: $100,000 to $125,000 per year
If you are ready to work with a management team that values your input, gives you the ability and tools to get the job done, and values taking care of their staff, apply now!
You will not want to miss out on this great opportunity!