Want to work in a premier business management firm that works for up and coming actors and athletes? Do you enjoy building relationships with clients and advising them on financial? Want to work for a premier business services firm with over 200 star clients? If you answered yes, then let’s talk about your new role as Accounting Manager.
As the Accounting Manager your job duties will include:
- Preparing and managing monthly financial statements
- Making balance sheet adjustments
- Processing payroll and processing 940/941 deposits and filings
- Prepare all 571L tax returns, sales tax returns, and other tax filings
- Frequently interacting with clientele and producing customized reporting for high net-worth individuals
You are the right person if you have:
- 5+ years of accounting management experience developing and leading high performing teams
- Experience with QuickBooks
- A CPA
- A bachelor degree in a relevant field
If you thrive in building great work environments and high performing teams, love being rewarded for hard work with a lucrative PTO and benefits package, and want to work in a fun and friendly environment, apply now!
You will not want to miss out on this great opportunity!