EXPERIENCED Medical Front Office.
Responsibilities: TO ENHANCE THE PATIENT EXPERIENCE BY SUPERIOR FUNCTION IN THE FOLLOWING:
- EHR EXPERIENCE IS MANDATORY (Carecloud desirable but not mandatory)
- Appointment scheduling
- Confirm appointments
- Experience handling heavy incoming phone calls
- Strong skills with patient Check-in and Check-out to include collecting co pays, outstanding balances, co insurances, updating demographics and all patient information. (approx.80 DAY)
- Knowledge and excellent working skills in verifying insurances, benefits and obtaining referrals when necessary
- Booking appointments to ensure practitioners schedules are full
- Communication and the ability to prioritize work essential
- General Front Office skills and duties
- Perform all duties in a timely manner
MUST BE A TEAM PLAYER WITH COLLEAGUE AND HAVE OUTSTANDING PATIENT CARE
- 3 yrs current experience in medical front office duties
- Great attitude with Patients, Management and Co-workers
- Strong organizational and communication skills
- Ability to thrive in a fast-paced environment, completing your task by the end of the day!
- Capability and flexibility are necessary to learn new ways, not stuck in old way, CROSS TRAINING available
- Background Searches performed and 3 verifiable employers references.
Hours 32 to 40 weekly
Immediate training and start date.
Competitive hourly rate based on experience, benefits package available after probationary period.
Must be punctual, a team player with effective interpersonal communication skills (verbal and written). Looking for long-term employee. Candidate must be willing to follow OUR office procedures, protocol and tasks as asked by upper management. If you feel you are the right candidate for this position contact us immediately.
Arthritis Osteoporosis Treatment CenterArthritis Osteoporosis has been in the Aventura area for over 30 years. We are part of AARA- AMERICAN ARTHRITIS & RHEUMATOLOGY ASSOCIATES, the largest rheumatology super group in the US We are a cutting edge AVENTURA CARE CENTER, OF AARA with cutting edge technology to enhance the patient experience and deliver state of the art rheumatology care.