Medical Records Clerk
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
We are growing! Arthritis and Rheumatism Associates, P.C. is looking for you to join us as our next Medical Records Clerk at our Fairfax office! As our Medical Records Clerk, you will be responsible for assisting with medical records duties and insurance verification. We are looking for someone who is neat, organized, detail oriented, friendly, have a pleasant phone manner and can work in a fast-paced team environment.
Main duties include:
- Electronic chart maintenance
- Assisting with disability applications
- Sorts and scans into EMR/ICS all medical documents including lab and x-ray reports, and correspondence.
- Answers telephone retrieves messages from medical records and Patient Portal voicemail and ensures requests are handled in a timely manner. Responds to all questions regarding the Patient Portal.
- Duplicates medical records, documents, forms and correspondence.
- Mails copies or faxes of medical documents and reports to other physicians and patients.
- Sorts, batches and scans patient medical records into electronic patient chart.
- Maintains orderly filing of electronic health information including checking for misfiled and scanned information.
- Assists patients in creating accounts and sending medical records through patient portal. Assists patients with patient portal issues.
- Works with medical assistants and other staff to route patient documents and medical information to other locations.
- Answers telephone, retrieves messages from medical records voicemail and Patient Portal, ensures requests are handled in a timely manner.
- Two years of experience in a medical office environment
- Knowledge of health insurance concepts-preferred
As a valuable member of our team, you will be eligible for a generous compensation package that includes competitive pay, paid leave, medical and dental coverage, life and disability coverage, 401(k), tuition assistance and more!
We invite you to apply to become our Medical Records Clerk!
A progressive healthcare team dedicated to excellence in patient care and service
Arthritis & Rheumatism Associates, P.C.
8270 Willow Oaks Corporate DriveFairfax, VA
Get fresh Medical Record Clerk jobs daily straight to your inbox!
You Already Have an Account
We're sending an email you can use to verify and access your account.
If you know your password, you can go to the sign in page.