- Posted: 17 days ago
- $20 to $24 Hourly
The Artemax culture nourishes a can-do spirit that promotes customer care, creative solutions, teamwork, and decisiveness to service our customer’s business needs. ARTEMAX is a forward-thinking company that embraces the latest technologies and innovative materials to create higher quality and specific use products. We operate a state-of-the art manufacturing facility that includes proprietary equipment engineered by us to produce and deliver uniquely designed products to meet individual customer needs. ARTEMAX is a growth-focused, founder-led business with a seasoned leadership team that defies corporate bureaucracy, encourages proactive initiatives and mentors professional development. We are a data driven company that supports our teams with the tools to track performance and automate processes. If you like to learn new skills, contribute to continuous improvement, see your hard work pay off in growing the company, then we want to get to know you.
We offer a casual attire workplace, free beverages and snacks, and have a chef on staff that prepares free lunch for the entire company every day to support a thriving employee community. We proudly offer a great benefits package, observed holidays, paid vacation and personal days, short-term and long-term disability, and a 401k plan with employer match. The commitment and personal ownership of ARTEMAX employees is evident in their work and accomplishments which is recognized with impromptu celebrations, organized outings, and an annual holiday party to punctuate the hard work throughout the year.
The Maintenance Technician is responsible to manage and assist in the completion of day-to-day activities, involving the maintenance of the equipment and facilities.
This list of duties and responsibilities is not all inclusive and may be expanded to include other duties and responsibilities as management may deem necessary from time to time.
- Install, repair, rebuild and maintain machinery and mechanical equipment used in production and related services.
- Manage lighting, plant air, and all building related maintenance activities.
- Maintain preventative maintenance schedule for equipment and machinery. Follow up on adjustments and repairs as needed.
- Diagnose machine malfunctions and operating difficulties.
- Arrange for and manage, appropriate third-party contractor support as needed.
- Detect and report defective parts/tools and equipment or questionable conditions to direct production management.
- Maintain required maintenance logs and files.
- Perform routine housekeeping activities and ensure adherence to established safety procedures and requirements.
JOB KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS AND ABILITIES
- Experience with machine repair, electrical and mechanical systems required.
- Must be able to troubleshoot issues and find the root cause of the problem.
- Ability to use all hand tools, power tools, measuring devices, and testing devices common in equipment repair.
- Must have the ability to read, analyze and interpret repair manuals, blueprints and schematics.
- Must have basic math and computer skills, strong attention to detail and the ability to respond to changing priorities.
- Ability to work independently and take initiative to accomplish tasks.
- Must have a valid driver’s license.
- Ability to drive forklift
- High school diploma or GED equivalent.
- Must be able to lift 90 pounds.
- Good attendance and performance work history.
- Motived self-starter that is able to productively work alone and in groups to solve problems.
- Experience with general repair, mechanical, and/or industrial equipment.
- Must have full range of body motion, able to stand, bend at waist, squat, bend at the knees, kneel, and reach frequently.
- 1st (8:00 am - 4:30pm)
- 2nd (4:30 pm - 12:30 am)
- Split between both shifts
AddressNew Berlin, WI
Real EstateView all jobs at Artemax
What email should the hiring manager reach you at?