- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
WHY YOU’LL LOVE WORKING AT ARTEMAX
The Artemax culture nourishes a can-do spirit that promotes customer care, creative solutions, teamwork, and decisiveness to service our customer’s business needs. ARTEMAX is a forward-thinking company that embraces the latest technologies and innovative materials to create higher quality and specific use products. We operate a state-of-the art manufacturing facility that includes proprietary equipment engineered by us to produce and deliver uniquely designed products to meet individual customer needs. ARTEMAX is a growth-focused, founder-led business with a seasoned leadership team that defies corporate bureaucracy, encourages proactive initiatives and mentors professional development. We are a data driven company that supports our teams with the tools to track performance and automate processes. If you like to learn new skills, contribute to continuous improvement, see your hard work pay off in growing the company, then we want to get to know you.
We offer a casual attire workplace, free beverages and snacks, and have a chef on staff that prepares free lunch for the entire company every day to support a thriving employee community. We proudly offer a great benefits package, observed holidays, paid vacation and personal days, short-term and long-term disability, and a 401k plan with employer match. The commitment and personal ownership of ARTEMAX employees is evident in their work and accomplishments which is recognized with impromptu celebrations, organized outings, and an annual holiday party to punctuate the hard work throughout the year.
We are seeking an experienced Layout Artist, who is an expert in creative execution with a sense of great design. This position offers a wide variety of creative assignments for digital, print and production projects. The ideal individual is a driven and motivated self-starter with experience in a manufacturing environment
This list of duties and responsibilities is not all inclusive and may be expanded to include other duties and responsibilities as management may deem necessary from time to time.
- Create and execute concepts for print and digital projects including but not limited to catalogs, invitations and stationery, event collateral and related products (overall design, programs, graphic wraps and signage, infographics, web pages), social media assets, motion graphics or animations, video, email layouts and promotional items.
- Expert image manipulation skills for multiple formats. Including but not limited to color balance adjustments, size and resolution, retouching, and creation of clipping paths/masks
- Knowledge of templates, master pages, libraries and style sheets; including formatting of copy,
- placing photos and artwork; producing multiple versions
- Ability to collaborate with customer service, sales and production to achieve customer expectations
- Ability to create accurate and high-quality digital or print ready files
- Incredibly organized, outstanding attention to detail and desire to troubleshoot and find solutions
- Ability to multi-task and manage priority shifts involving both design work and production
- Work efficiently through high volumes while meeting tight deadlines
- Responsible to maintain file accuracy with limited revisions
- Combination of creative and technical skills to develop final products
- Work within brand standards and guidelines
- Stay current on graphic trends through continued education
- Accurate typing and proofreading skills with a keen eye for detail
- Understanding of general advertising, marketing and media terminology and processes
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment with moderate supervision and regular attendance
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- Education and/or Experience: Bachelors’ Degree in Graphic Arts, Photography or related field. Appropriate education and/or experience may be substituted on an equivalent basis. Experience in a design studio, agency or pre-press environment.
- Language Skills: Ability to read, analyze and interpret general communication and web instructions. Ability to effectively present information and respond to questions from managers, sales representatives, clients and production staff.
- Mathematical Skills: Ability to calculate figures and amounts such as discounts, interest, commissions, proportions, and percentages.
- Computer Skills: Proficient in the Adobe Creative Suite (including After Effects, Camera Raw and Lightroom) and Microsoft Office.
- Reasoning Ability: Ability to define problems, collect data, establish facts and draw valid conclusions.
AddressNew Berlin, WI
Arts and EntertainmentView all jobs at Artemax
Get fresh Online Layout Artist jobs daily straight to your inbox!
You Already Have an Account
We're sending an email you can use to verify and access your account.
If you know your password, you can go to the sign in page.