Artemax Inc., a growth oriented Milwaukee Area Company, is seeking a driven Customer Service Representative to contribute to their team!
Artemax is the industry leader in manufacturing and supplying of wristband identification products for the entertainment, recreational and medical markets. Artemax prides itself on their positive track record of valuing all customers and treating their associates with respect. If you are self-motivated, have a strong work ethic and a passion for success, Artemax invites you to apply today!
Customer Service Responsibilities:
- Manage order entry, customer relations and order fulfillment
- Present and offer company products and services to current and/or potential customers
- Answer and respond to incoming calls and emails from new and/or existing customers
- Assist the sales team with maintaining and updating product information as it relates our business model
- Complete order entry for new/existing customers to include: proofs, notes, etc.
- Assist web customers and provide solutions to inquiries and/or direct to the appropriate department based on customers need.
- Assist in maintaining current client data
- Manage account services through quality control and audits
- Identify and resolving client concerns and provide product/service solutions to fulfill their business needs
- Support in the development and implementation of initiatives to increase drive sales
- Exercise calculation/mathematical skill set for computing orders or customers, and reports
- Other duties as assigned
- High school diploma or equivalent. Associate/Bachelor's degree preferred
- 1-2+ years customer service experience
- Ability to work well with others and communicate effectively and efficiently
- Adaptable and can flourish in a growing industry and fast-paced environmentArtemax was honored to be nominated by the
Wisconsin Manufacturing Council as one of the final nominees for 2018 Manufacturer of the Year Award. Artemax offers a wide variety of benefits including but not limited to:
- Medical, Dental & Vision Insurance
- Company match 401k Program
- Short-Term Disability
- Company paid Long-Term Disability & Life Insurance
- Company Events
- and don't forget our free lunches!
No work sponsorship or relocation assistance is available for this position.