Reference #: G-REQ-00231243
Title: Retail Brand Manager
Location: Mountain View CA
Please Contact: April Mallari 404-609-4576 or firstname.lastname@example.org
- As a Retail Brand Manager, you will be working with retail partners to guide their marketing communications and ensure they adhere to retail brand guidelines.
- You will be the expert for Retail across all of our brands and products in retail (includes hardware products) and will work with our retail partners to ensure consistency in all retail executions. You will also take part in helping to define our global guidelines and deliverables for both online and offline retail and will be working with regional counterparts to ensure consistency in regional executions.
Top 4 Daily Responsibilities
- Help develop global guidelines for retailers to maintain global consistency in retail.
- Safeguard the retail brand by reviewing retail partner marketing collateral/assets to ensure they meet brand guidelines.
- Interface directly with retail partners via email and over the phone to educate on brand guidelines, give suggestions for collateral/asset changes, and deliver constructive feedback on marketing collateral/asset disapprovals.
- Work on projects as they come about such as helping to build retail guidelines and global creatives, auditing current retail executions in stores, keeping retail online asset hub updated, coming up with new ideas to streamline brand management and approvals process.
- BS/BA in any field or minimum 7+ years’ experience
- 5+ years in a brand management role, preferably at a tech/hardware company.
- Experience in retail merchandising and understanding of the retail landscape highly preferable.
- Experience in graphic design (Adobe Creative Suite) and/or a strong eye for design aesthetics highly preferable.
- Proven track record of exceptional performance and high productivity.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Flexibility and ability to work under ambiguity and uncertainty.
- Experience in customer facing or partnership role.
- Experience working on a global team and an ability to lead regional and localization teams
- Able to work in a fast paced, deadline driven, and techy work environment.
- High energy and go getter attitude.
- Experience in production work.
- Flexibility, teamwork and dedication.