The Digital Software Engineering team in Agoura Hills CA is looking for a Senior Software Engineer with previous experience in developing complex software systems to join our team.
The ideal candidate is able to balance a wide range of tasks related to requirements definition and analysis, software system design, development, testing, troubleshooting, and maintenance.
The candidate must be able to interact and collaborate with cross-functional teams throughout all stages of development.
The opening is on a contractual basis for a term of 6-12 mos.
In this role, the ideal candidate will:
- Understand customer requirements and find solutions that fit within our existing software architecture
- Create Software Requirements Documents for new and existing features
- Create robust designs with a focus on scalability, high performance, and maintainability
- Work with software verification engineers to devise, document and execute effective test strategies and plans
- Conceive and Implement fully functional and high performing C# and C++ software solutions
- Discuss and review deliverables with your fellow team members and provide feedback
- Tackle difficult problems and come up with innovative software solutions
- Participate in brainstorming sessions and contribute ideas to improve our product, our process, and our team
- Document all software changes to facilitate a smooth transfer to Software Qualification and sustaining teams
Basic Qualifications, Experience, Skills & Education Required :
The ideal candidate will have:
- BS/MS in Computer Science, Computer or Electrical Engineering with 8+ years of experience developing software systems for commercial applications
- A minimum of 5 years working in the Semiconductor Test Industry or equivalent large system development
- Experience in .NET and C# development
- Experience in C/C++ development
- Solid knowledge of data structures, algorithms, and operating systems (Linux embedded is a plus)
- Experience with developing in Visual Studio Experience in Design Verification automation
Preferred Experience and Requirements:
- Proficiency in OOD and OO language (C++, C#)
- Able to clearly express your ideas and concepts both written and verbally
- Driven to get the job done and are not afraid to go the extra mile to do it