Contractor Position 1 year
Location: Foxboro, MA
Responsibilities may include variety of the following:
- Responsible for supporting test and repair of circuit boards.
- Performs a wide variety of electronic or electro-mechanical assembly operations on assemblies or sub-assemblies
- Test and troubleshoot to component level of circuit boards.
- Perform board diagnostics rework/modification.
- Electronics troubleshooting,
- Determines and/or follows methods and sequence of operations in performing wiring, component installation, hand soldering, TIG weld and cable harnessing on assembly units.
- Makes setups and adjustments holding tolerances to blueprints and/or specifications.
- Responsible for ensuring that work order protocols are followed and that work order paperwork is completed as the work is performed.
- Ability to read blueprints, follow schematics and assemble using visual prints.
- Experienced with electronics troubleshooting, using standard lab equipment.
- Experienced with board rework/modification at the component level.
- Proficient with soldering/de-soldering.
- Strong attention to detail.
- Follow prescribed safety rules and regulations and maintain quality standards.
- Must be able to conform to requirements of job including ability to stand and be mobile for majority of shift and demonstrate good manual dexterity.
- Must be able to work in a team environment.
- Must be able to take responsibility for quality of work performed.
- Must have ability to analyze and solve problems. Ability to interpret a variety of instructions furnished in written, oral, diagram or schedule form.
- High School Degree or Equivalent.