- Expired: December 17, 2020. Applications are no longer accepted.
Join the winning team at Art Moehn Auto Group and our welcoming, fun & friendly environment. We have been experiencing year over year sales growth and are looking for engaged and motivated individuals to add to our successful team.
- Paid training!
- Unlimited growth potential
- $70k-$90k possible in your first year
- $100k+ possible after first 2 years
- Great team environment with experienced mentors
- Career paths available
- Monthly bonus opportunities
- Health, dental insurance options
- Short term disability
- Paid vacation and sick days
- Approach, greet, and offer assistance or direction to any customer who enters the dealership showroom or sales lot.
- Assist customers in selecting a vehicle by asking questions and listening carefully to their responses.
- Explain product performance, application, and benefits to prospects.
- Describe all optional equipment available for customer purchase.
- Build strong rapport with customers.
- Perform high-quality, professional, and knowledgeable presentation and demonstration of new/used vehicles.
- Learn to overcome objections, close sales, and perform all other steps of the sales process in accordance with company standards.
- Report to the Sales Manager regarding objectives, planned activities, reviews, and analysis.
- NO EXPERIENCE NECESSARY
- Comfortable with compensation based on commission sales
- Enthusiastic with high energy throughout the sales workday
- Outgoing with a friendly personality, especially while handling objections & negotiating pricing
- Have quality customer service skills
- Possess strong communication skills
- Must have a clean & valid driver’s license
- Must be willing to submit to a drug screen prior to employment.
Art Moehn Auto Group
BusinessView all jobs at Art Moehn Auto Group