Client Service Administrator Specialist
- $12 to $20 Hourly
- Vision , Medical , Dental , Paid Time Off , Life Insurance , Retirement
*COME GROW WITH US! Sign-On Bonus for Candidates with Veterinary Experience! Comprehensive Benefits Package, 401k, Uniform Allowance, Discounted Veterinary Service, Continuing Education Opportunities, Chance for Advancement & More!
* High school or equivalent (Required)
* Administrative experience: 1 year (Required)
* Reception experience: 1 year (Required)
* Veterinary reception experience: (Preferred)
We're looking for motivated, full-time Client Service Representatives who have a passion for delivering excellent customer service in a fast-paced, friendly environment at a forward-thinking animal hospital committed to the development and practice of innovative veterinary care.
If that describes you, and you have strong communication skills, are dependable, punctual, flexible and willing to learn, we'd love to meet you and talk about the opportunity to join our team.
This is a special practice with a team that is dedicated to providing our clients and their pets with exceptional care. We offer healthcare benefits, 401k, uniform reimbursement, discounted pet care and a great work-life balance. We also are committed to helping you grow your veterinary career, and offer a continuing education allowance.
A variety of shifts including nights, weekends, and holidays are required.
Responsibilities include but are not limited to:
* Manage client communication on varied platforms.
* Answer business and personal calls in a friendly and professional manner. Examples include routing calls to the proper staff members, answering client inquiries about services and/or products, and providing knowledgeable advice concerning patient care and treatment of animals.
* Schedule appointments and routine procedures. Provide clients with pre-appointment recommendations such as feeding schedule the day of procedure, appropriate drop off time, expected go home time (if known), etc.
* Prepare all required forms including records, health & immunization certificates, laboratory reports, and euthanasia authorization forms in advance if possible.
* Client service and education.
* Other duties as assigned.
Please note that we will only respond to candidates that have submitted a full resume and meet the qualifications for this position.
Job Types: Full-time, Part-time
Pay: $12.00 - $20.00 per hour
- 401(k) matching
- Dental insurance
- Disability insurance
- Employee discount
- Flexible schedule
- Health insurance
- Life insurance
- Paid time off
- Vision insurance
- 10 hour shift
- 12 hour shift
- 8 hour shift
- Monday to Friday
- Night shift
- Weekend availability
- Signing bonus
We require masks and have protocols in place for sanitizing and social distancing.
- High school or equivalent (Required)
- veterinary: 1 year (Required)
Work Location: One location
Art City VetsPhiladelphia, PA
You Already Have an Account
We're sending an email you can use to verify and access your account.
If you know your password, you can go to the sign in page.