About Art & Soul:
Do you enjoy Music, Art and Dance? Are you a sales person at heart with a passion for organization and a knack for running a tight ship? Then we want people to see your smile and enthusiasm before anything else once they walk through our school doors. As a Lesson Coordinator at Art & Soul School of Creative & Performing ARTS you would be responsible for our enrollment numbers by converting leads and getting new students signed up for classes. As well as, family relations and helping our teaching staff members. We have high standards for our Art & Soul culture encompassing our Vision & Mission. The ideal candidate will have a stable work history, 3-5 years in customer service or education department, and comfortable making overall business decisions. You will need a keen eye for detail, and have the passion to produce top quality sales and work. We move at a quick pace, so you'll need to be self-directed and able to hit the ground running.
- Sales and Lead Conversion
- Strong Organizational skills
- Customer Relations
- Experience with past School or Custom Relationship Database
- Google Drive + YouTube Experience
- Manage teaching staff/ employee relations and scheduling.
- Prep and oversee all school events
- Creative Social Network Posting: Facebook, Google + and Reviews
- Reliable and Dependable
- Great phone skills/customer service
- Good with kids
- Attention to detail
- Problem solver
- Self starter
- Great Communication skills
- Professional demeanor capable of acting as the "face of the franchise"
- Ability to multitask and concentrate with a lot of distractions
- Any experience working or taking lessons at a Music, Art or Dance Studio is a plus!
**Tasks Include but are not Limited to**:
*Maintaining customer satisfaction
*Answering Phones and Emails
*Greeting Customers, Teachers
*Working on our web-based database
Position Logistics: Our Windsor ARTS School is conveniently located at 9064 Brooks Rd., South (in the Safeway Shopping Center) has a permanent, full-time position open for 33 hours per week, Monday - Thursday 1:00-8:00pm daily and Fridays 1pm-6pm, some weekends. Pay is $16 - $17 per hour depending on experience. Compensation includes free group lesson packages for immediate family and discounts for extended family and friends.
*To apply* :
1. Please email your full resume
2. Please call our Google Voicemail at (707) 387-0308 and answer the following question: Looking over our website (www.artandsoulmusic.com) please answer, "Why do you want to work for our company?"
*All candidates that successfully interview for the position will be required to complete a second interview with the the admin team.
*If that candidate is hired they will be subject to a 30, 60, and 90-day review.
Position starts immediately. We are excited to meet the newest member of our vibrant creative ARTs team!