Project Manager (Remote within Canada)
Who We Are:
Arsenault specializes in the implementation of incentive compensation management, territory management, quota planning, and sales forecasting solutions tailored to the unique needs of different businesses and clients. We are North America's fastest growing Sales Performance Management consultancy. We've grown rapidly by working with the best and brightest in our industry.
Arsenault is looking for a highly motivated Project Manager to join our team. You will function as a client-facing leader for projects relating to the customization and launch of a variety of Sales Performance Management Solutions within a growing number of tier one clients across a wide breadth of industries. You will participate in every stage of project execution, from pre-sales proposals, through the SDLC, implementation, transition to support, and post implementation. As an Arsenault Project Manager you will apply your excellent written and verbal communication skills to engage with a wide variety of stakeholders internally and externally with clients.
Project Manager Responsibilities:
- Ensure all projects are delivered on time, within scope, and within budget
- Organize and manage all phases of the project to ensure on-time completion
- Use project management knowledge to adhere to set standards with respect to project scope, time, costs and quality
- Effectively manage project budgets while ensuring a high level of fiscal control and accountability including estimates, forecasts and reconciliation/confirmation of actuals
- Establish the project plan in conjunction with the internal client team, external stakeholders, and the client
- Track the progress of the work and project status at weekly meetings (internal meetings and client meetings) and report to the governance committees
- Prepare regular project status summaries and present them to clients and team members
- Establish and maintain good relations with the client and ensure client satisfaction throughout the project
- Set priorities, making sure they are identified and communicated, with regular follow-up with clients and the internal team
- Establish project risk-management strategies and apply them internally and with clients.
- Upon project completion, guides the transition between the client and the internal support team
- Set high standards for own work and ensure high quality outcomes are achieved.
- Set realistic and achievable expectations for deliverables
- Effectively communicate with senior management and clients about project status and risks.
- Apply project management techniques and a high attention to detail combined with a complex business environment in the implementation of the solution
- Apply strong leadership and influencing skills to remove obstacles, resolve conflicts, and manage scope to ensure delivery excellence
- Provide project status updates on a regular basis to stakeholders
- Set and manage client expectations
- Responsible for project governance (communication, change control, escalation, risk management)
- Develop all project documentation/ artifacts and ensure documentation storage and retention
- Bachelor's Degree (required)
- Certified Project Management Professional (PMP) (required)
- Minimum 4 years of technology implementation (SDLC) experience (required)
- Minimum 3 years of experience in project management (required)
- Master of Business Administration (MBA) (preferred)
- Previous consulting experience (preferred)
- Experience with Sales Performance Management software systems is considered an asset (preferred)
- Ability to travel the United States (required, although no current plans to travel)
- Full-time only
- Information Technology & Services
How can the hiring manager reach you?
You Already Have an Account
We're sending an email you can use to verify and access your account.
If you know your password, you can go to the sign in page.