Are you passionate about Marketing Coordination? If so, our client has a great opportunity for you!
They are looking for a highly talented Marketing Coordinator to join their team.
• Support day-to-day planning and execution of email marketing and online advertising
• Help digital team tag various content pieces for the website
• Update online listings postings for third party referral sites for our instrument platforms
• Work with our in-house applications team to translate content into material for website application topics
• Work with field marketing to collaborate on special projects as assigned
Enrolled in a Bachelor's degree program desired
• Ability to multi-task and take initiative
• Excellent written and verbal skills in English
• Strong proficiency of Microsoft Office Suite (Word, PowerPoint, Excel)
• Ability to take direction and absorb information quickly
Please send your resume and portfolio to firstname.lastname@example.org
For more information about Arrowmac and all of our jobs, please visit www.arrowmac.com