Do you love fashion and have experience within the e-commerce fashion industry? Our luxury fashion client is looking for their next E-Commerce Manager to join their growing team! If sounds like you than we want to hear from you!
The E-commerce Manager will serve as a liaison between internal teams of E-commerce, as well as internal partners of Marketing, Sourcing and Planning. This person will support all routine communication inside the E-commerce team as well as cross-functional teams, executing high-level day-to-day service.
- 1-2 years of experience in E-commerce industry within a management role
- Experience of website management, site merchandising, digital marketing and customer experience enhancement
- Excellent verbal and written skills
- High level proficiency in Microsoft Office, Excel and Power Point
- Knowledge in Dreamweaver and Photoshop is a PLUS
- High level of interaction with data and excel spreadsheets (knowledge of Google Analytics is a plus)
If you feel you have what it takes for this position, we would love to hear from you! Please send your resume to email@example.com
For more information about Arrowmac and all of our jobs, please visit www.arrowmac.com