- Posted: over a month ago
The Executive Assistant will provide high-level administrative support to the executive team in San Diego. The person in the position will be a trusted partner to the executive team and provide practical daily support. The successful individual fosters relationships across the company and produces and maintains records as needed by individual executives in support of the company’s goals. The successful individual will gain an understanding of the company’s business and in time and with guidance will learn to apply their business sense to resolve routine issues. The ideal individual exercises good judgment in a diversity of situations, with strong written and verbal communication, administrative, and organizational skills, and the ability to maintain a realistic balance among multiple priorities.
- Provide daily administrative support to the executive team as requested by individual executives, including scheduling meetings, handling routine and non-routine issues, document production and maintenance, and other related tasks.
- Serve as a liaison to the Board of Directors, including coordinating logistics for meetings and other communications for the Board including scheduling, travel, and materials for the meetings in the company’s board.
- Manage sensitive matters with a high level of confidentiality and discretion especially confidential information and decisions directly impacting the operations of the company.
- Organize complex calendars and schedules, resolving any scheduling issues
- Prepare Word, Excel, PowerPoint presentations, agendas, reports, special projects, and other documents.
- Arrange travel and accommodations for executives.
- Prepare expense reports.
- Be responsive to emails/texts/phone calls, with contact outside normal business hours, as needed
- Represent the company and the executive team in a positive light through great follow-through skills and sound judgment.
- Prepare for efficient interactions by reading, researching, collecting, and analyzing information and asking relevant questions.
- Participates in the smooth operations of the office; pitches in as needed for office and company events.
- Complete adhoc projects as assigned.
Skills and Qualifications:
- Bachelor's degree preferred
- 5+ years of experience in a C-Level administrative role required.
- Advanced Proficiency in Microsoft Office (Outlook, Word, Excel, and PowerPoint)
- Experience in an FDA Regulated environment
- Experience in Pharmaceutical or Medical Device industries
- Ability to communicate effectively and professionally; interacts with colleagues and external contacts in a confident, professional manner.
- Excellent time management and prioritization skills; proven ability to meet deadlines.
- Ability to function well in a fast-paced, team-oriented environment.
- Ability to think outside of the box with a sense of urgency when necessary.
- Availability for occasional overtime work as dictated by the needs of business for projects and meetings.
Powered by JazzHR
AddressSan Diego, CA
BusinessView all jobs at Arrowhead Pharmaceuticals
What email should the hiring manager reach you at?