The eCommerce Account Specialist is responsible for helping to manage the success of our vendor partner's Amazon, Wal-Mart, and other customer online account programs. You will be responsible for helping to coordinate EDI trading partner set-up, manage on-going EDI-related maintenance, and assist paid advertising efforts across platforms.Experience with e-Commerce customer account management preferred.
- Experience with e-Commerce advertising through Vendor Central including the coordination of paid advertising campaigns with their associated metrics, and search engine optimization required.
- Support and build internal processes around new customer EDI set-up and on-going maintenance, communicating regularly with warehouse and IT staff.
- Manage and optimize purchase order and inventory processes with EDI vendors to establish and maintain their turnaround requirements.
- Monitor and maintain account performance and ratings.
- Monitor and disposition all compliance notifications from Amazon and ensure warehouse teams respond in a timely manner. Propose warehouse process changes to minimize compliance issues.
- Support warehouse training and set-up of new Amazon Direct programs.
- Manage, maintain, and deliver accurate data across multiple marketplaces. This includes titles, descriptions, images, additional attributes, and pricing.
- Assist in building out automated content feeds and/or new listings to each customer account.
- Other duties as assigned.
Education and Qualifications:
3-4 years of E-commerce - EDI and Paid Advertising experience
Experience in E-commerce; Vendor Central and related platform administrative tools (other marketplaces a plus)
Intermediate to Advanced Excel skills
Basic familiarity with HTML
Ability to learn and operate proprietary software
Demonstrated understanding of web technologies, browsers, analytics, reporting and content management systems and processes
Team player with excellent communication skills
Self-motivated and able to work independently as well as part of a team in a fast-paced environment with changing priorities and show constant entrepreneurial initiative
Strong project management skills
Strong analytical skills to guide business strategic decisions
Job Posted by ApplicantPro
Arrowhead Engineered Products