Warehouse Associates at Calgary
- Expired: 17 days ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
Arrow Workforce Solutions is currently looking for Warehouse Associates to join one of the largest retail distribution center located in Calgary, AB.
We offer full time hours with over time available as per business needs and a friendly work environment.
Location: NE/SE Calgary AB
Shifts Available: Morning
Monday- Friday (Starting ASAP)
Responsibilities and Duties
- Picking, and packing of different retail products as per the orders assigned.
- Using RF scanner to locate the product(s) and pack them accordingly.
- Loading and offloading the products
- Must be comfortable to lift up to 50 lbs
- Multitasking but, making sure the accuracy of all the orders.
- Perform other duties assigned.
Qualification and skills
- Previous experience working inside a warehouse is a must.
- Must have own vehicle
- CSA approved Safety shoes are must.
- MUST be able to work all shifts according to the schedule
- Good communication skills.
- Able to work with little supervision.
Arrow Workforce Solutions
Transportation and Storage
Get fresh Warehouse Associate Iii jobs daily straight to your inbox!
You Already Have an Account
We're sending an email you can use to verify and access your account.
If you know your password, you can go to the sign in page.