Arrow Workforce Solutions Owatonna, MN
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
We are urgently hiring at competitive rates. Employment is temporary with options to grow. Apply today! Start ASAP!
7:00 AM to end of work. (can be anywhere from 3-7 pm)
In this position, you will be responsible for general duties involving:
- Models a commitment to safety through his/her own day-to-day behavior; follows company safety procedures and policies
- Demonstrates high professional and personal standards; have a commitment to quality, timeliness, and continuous improvement
- Ability to function effectively as a member of a production team.
- Sort, inspect, clean, paint, label, and refill empty cylinders.
- Maintain a safety focus at all times and wear the proper PPE
- Ensure the consistent quality of cylinders are being processed
- Load filled cylinders onto the truck(s) for the next day’s shipments.
- Ability to stand and walk 8 – 12 hours per day.
- Ability to lift 50 pounds repeatedly throughout the day.
- Perform general housekeeping duties.
- Ability to follow processes, procedures, and instructions
- Ability to function effectively as a member of a production team
- Willingness to grow and learn
- Basic mechanical aptitude
- Basic computer knowledge
- Work in a fast-paced environment
- Be able to stand 8-10 hours per day
- Ability to obtain required state licensing
- Ability to be forklift certified
- 1 - 2 years work experience in manufacturing is preferred
- High School Diploma or GED
Arrow Workforce Solutions
Energy and EnvironmentView all jobs at Arrow Workforce Solutions