SAP ERP Administrator
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
Title: SAP Inventory Administrator
Location: Stayner, ON
Hours: 7.30am-4pm (Monday-Friday)
Pay Rate: $20-$21/hr
Roles & Responsibilities:
· Maintain compliance with the laws and regulations related to The Cannabis Act
· Count inventory of purchased items and calculate days on hand, inventory value
· Move inventory in SAP to ensure Inventory accuracy vs sales orders, track revisions to inventory
· Work with Operations and Supply chain on inventory revisions for sales orders
· Review and run reports on SAP locations to ensure supply chain has visibility on safety stock
· Monitor the accuracy of stock location inventory and compliance to set targets
· Investigate and solve inventory discrepancies
· Analyze upcoming production and sale requirements and translate data into inventory demands
· Collaborate with Purchasing and production departments to evaluate and adjust systems parameters to ensure proper min/max levels are set
· Support Monthly reconciliations to ensure accurate on-time Month end closing.
· Support Health Canada and CRA reporting
· Some overtime and travel required occasionally
· Other duties as assigned
Skills & Experience:
· Post-Secondary education in relevant field – supply chain management/business management
· Good communication skills
· Able to work independently
· Drivers license and Vehicle
· At least 1 year of experience with SAP
· Advanced level experience in Microsoft Excel, Word and PowerPoint
· Production Control /Manufacturing experience
· CPIM, PMAC/CPP type designation preferred
· Experience using ERP/MRP software, Kanban/pull systems
· Understanding of Production processes preferred
Arrow Workforce Solutions
Get fresh SAP Administrator jobs daily straight to your inbox!
You Already Have an Account
We're sending an email you can use to verify and access your account.
If you know your password, you can go to the sign in page.