- $27 Hourly
Tenure: Full-Time, Permanent
Location: Kingston, ON
- Develop and evolve as a valued member of a team committed to the company and its customers' well-being.
- Perform HVAC equipment servicing and accessory maintenance for residential clients in a professional manner.
- Conduct comprehensive inspections on various residential appliances.
- Execute additional tasks as directed by the supervisor or assigned authority.
- Strictly adhere to all safety protocols.
- Educate customers on the advantages of modern, energy-efficient equipment.
- Guarantee the safe operation of newly installed systems and provide customers with proper maintenance instructions.
- Ensure that the company vehicle is maintained in a clean, orderly, and safe condition.
- Actively promote the companys products and services during every service call.
- A growth mindset: above all else, we’re looking for people who are dependable, ambitious and want to grow with Reliance
- Must meet Company requirements with respect to general qualifications and have completed a minimum of Grade 12 or equivalent.
- Must be an installer or technician.
- Must have Gas Technician ‘2’ (G2) license and 2 years of HVAC experience
- Must be registered in the Apprenticeship program.
- Must be accepted by OCOT and keep up all fees, required licenses, and progress in a timely manner.
- Must be effective at HVAC lead generation and CPP enrollments.
- Must have demonstrated a strong of technical, customer service skills and company metrics in current and previous roles.
- Must have a valid full G Driver’s License.
- Must be able to progress through all levels of this apprenticeship in a timely manner.
- Must be physically capable of performing all work required of this position.
- Must be able to communicate clearly and effectively, both in written and verbal communications.
- Must be able to demonstrate ability to understand/learn new technologies (ie. Electronics/ electricity/pressures).
Arrow Workforce SolutionsCambridge, ON
Get fresh HVAC Apprentice jobs daily straight to your inbox!
You Already Have an Account
We're sending an email you can use to verify and access your account.
If you know your password, you can go to the sign in page.