- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
Tenure - Temp to Perm
Location - Etobicoke, ON
Pay rate - $20/hr.
Hours - Day shift
- Provides accurate and timely reports, identifies discrepancies, troubleshoots, and makes necessary corrections as needed (staffing, timesheet reporting etc.)
- Creates maintains and revises general and confidential departmental files and records.
- Responds to all inquiries by internal leadership, internal team members, and external vendors via phone, email, and in-person via regular time spent on the warehouse floor
- Demonstrates a high level of confidentiality with team member information.
- Communicate all problems and issues through various communication means, including email, telephone, documentation, and open dialogue as required for each function.
- Prepares materials needed for meetings.
- Assists in the administration of a robust communications plan, including the bulletin board updates, and team member events as required.
- Monitors and maintains office supplies and places orders were needed
- Assist with the scheduling and preparation for hiring events
- Performs other related duties as needed and/or assigned.
- High School Diploma or equivalent
- 1-3 years administrative experience supporting a team of 5-20 individuals
- Working knowledge of MS Office experience (Word, Excel, Powerpoint, Publisher, Access).
- Articulate communication to a diverse audience in a clear and concise manner both verbally and written
- Demonstrates a high level of attention to detail and the ability to proofread documents for correct grammar, spelling, and punctuation.
- Ability to manage multiple assignments, prioritize and meet deadlines
- Professionally represents the organization at all times.
- Demonstrates empathy and compassion when faced with team member issues.
- Ability to work in a team environment.
- Demonstrated ability to directly influence the work environment by creating a dynamic workplace that affects positive team member relationships as well as effective relationships within and across functional boundaries and with suppliers while driving business results.
Arrow Workforce SolutionsWhy Work Here?
Great Company and a lot of room to grow.
BusinessView all jobs at Arrow Workforce Solutions