- $36 Hourly
Tenure - Full Time
Location - Cornwall, ON
Pay Rate - 36.48/hour
Schedule - 12 hour rotating continental shift
Licenses required – 309A or 442A
Responsible for the repair and preventative maintenance of automated conveying systems and support operations in all aspects of an automated environment. Responsibilities include maintenance, troubleshooting, construction and installation of warehouse facilities including electrical, mechanical, building automation, HVAC, fire alarm, and UPS systems.
- Repair building equipment including; Conveyor system, Hydrogen system, HVAC units, garbage compacting equipment, fire doors, emergency generator, fire pumps, etc.
- Repair material handling equipment including; overhead doors, dock plates, trailer restrains, battery chargers, battery change equipment, etc.
- Blueprint interpretation, including; electrical, mechanical, and structural.
- Commitment to promoting Health and Safety in a team environment
- Understand and effectively follow all procedures, policies including those established by the equipment manufacturer
- Performance of all duties in accordance with Provincial laws, training and company procedures
- Strong knowledge of lock out/tag out procedures
- Maintaining productivity and hygiene standards in accordance with policy
Arrow Workforce SolutionsCornwall, ON
You Already Have an Account
We're sending an email you can use to verify and access your account.
If you know your password, you can go to the sign in page.