We are looking for a highly motivated, independent learner to join our growing team! The candidate must be able to work in a fast-paced office environment taking phone calls and entering information into a state-of-the-art dispatching software program. The ideal candidate must be detail oriented and have a proven track record of effective communication and computer skills. We want TEAM players with POSTIVE attitudes!
The essential duty of the Customer Service Representative is to promote a positive customer and co-worker experience through friendly, courteous, and effective communication. The CSR will receive and dispatch calls, making sure to prioritize and align requests with available towing operators and equipment. The CSR is responsible for professional, accurate communication with management, co-workers, and customers to provide the fastest, most efficient process for towing vehicles.
- Answer customer calls and gather pertinent information quickly and accurately
- Enter calls into computer dispatching program
- Ensure all calls are properly prioritized and routed to the appropriate tow operator
- Make educated decisions that are best for the company and customer
- Ensure critical issues are expedited and communication is maintained until issues are resolved
- Assist walk-in customers
- Prompt attendance for all scheduled shifts
- Maintain high level of customer service at all times
- Be a contributor to our team environment, go the extra mile for co-workers and customers
- High school diploma (or equivalency)
- 2+ years relevant work experience in a phone environment (customer service, account management)
- Experience with effective conflict management, scheduling, load planning, and/or scheduling
- Knowledge of transportation industry and related terminology a big plus
- Have common sense and knowledge of Omaha and Council Bluffs areas
- Demonstrated ability to communicate in a professional and courteous manner, both verbal and written
- Familiarity with Microsoft Outlook, Word, and Excel desired
- Health insurance
- Dental insurance
- Vision insurance
- Paid Time Off
Arrow Towing is one of the largest towing companies in the United States with locations in Council Bluffs, Iowa and Omaha, Nebraska. We manage multiple law enforcement contracts and serve corporate, public, and private clients. We specialize in Heavy Duty and Industrial markets, as well as day-to-day light duty towing. We are financially strong, owning all our properties, trucks, and equipment, and we service our client needs coast-to-coast.
Arrow Towing CompanyCouncil Bluffs, IA
You Already Have an Account
We're sending an email you can use to verify and access your account.
If you know your password, you can go to the sign in page.