Non CDL Shuttle Driver - Lincoln, NE - $21.00/hr
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
The Shuttle Driver is responsible for safely transporting passengers to a designated destination on time. They will be responsible for the vehicle they are assigned to drive. This is a non CDL driver position. The hours for this position are M-F, 5:45 AM to 12:45 PM.
- Operates all company vehicles safely and courteously
- Provides exceptional customer service and acts in a courteous and professional manner at all times, regardless of the circumstances.
- Transports passengers in a safe and comfortable environment, while being on time.
- Assists passengers on and off the shuttle safely and courteously.
- Conducts accurate passenger counts.
- Maintains order on the vehicle and informs passengers of safety rules and passenger related laws when necessary.
- Maintains accurate vehicle inspections and records of duty status and miles driven while using on-board recording device or on paper.
- Complies with company schedule and ability to work excess of normal working hours as workloads and seasonal activities are encountered.
- Complies with all company and client safety policies and procedures.
- Writes and reviews equipment issues and reports to proper person.
- Fuels the vehicle as needed.
- Performs minor mechanical maintenance while away from home terminal, to include maintaining proper tire pressure, and checking and maintaining proper fluid levels.
- Must be able to follow Diesel Exhaust Fluid Guidelines (DEF).
- Explains/demonstrates emergency procedures to passengers and safety equipment on the vehicle.
- Maintains contact with the dispatcher(s) as appropriate.
- Any additional duties that may be deemed necessary to accomplish the trip in a satisfactory way.
- Contributes to process improvement on a regular basis.
- Attend required training and or meetings as assigned by the dispatcher and as needed per customer requirements.
- JOB QUALIFICATIONS
- High School diploma or equivalent GED is preferred
- Must have experience with larger van size vehicles.
- City driving experience.
- Experience driving in inclement weather
- Customer Service experience dealing with clients in busy environments.
- Must be over 25 years of age.
- Knowledge, Skills and Ability
- Must be a careful, patient, non-aggressive driver with an excellent driving record
- Must be able to pass a DOT physical and drug test, and back screen per DOT regulations as required
- Clean driving record and insurable by the Company insurance carrier
- Felony records will be reviewed closely
- Must be able to drive evenings and weekends as needed
- Ability to be on time for all assignments
- Keen awareness to details, which includes accurate driver logs, road hazards, other drivers and surroundings
- Exceptional customer service and ability to act in a courteous and professional manner at all times, regardless of the circumstances
- Ability to maintain a professional appearance
- Proficient with reading maps and GPS, searching for locations and/or directions on-line when necessary, and correctly following directions
- Computer literate and able to learn and efficiently use different software programs to include electronic logs, and automatic on board recording devices
- Speak, read and write English fluently
- Excellent communication skills
- Must be a team player
Physical Activities: Sitting for long periods of time, stooping, reaching, standing, walking, fingering, talking, hearing, repetitive motions, color vision, depth perception, field of vision, vision-near, vision-far, data entry, grasping, filing, writing, sitting, carrying, stapling.
Arrow Stage Lines
TravelView all jobs at Arrow Stage Lines